Waucedah Joe's 140 Build

1Reefer

Very nice! What kind of tang is that? Not the regal... the other one lol

Your tank looks great! Can't wait for the next update!

waucedah_joe

Thanks for the compliments. The other tang is a powder brown tang. Very personable, follows me around when I'm in the room. Always out, swimming around. I had it in my 75 but I didn't buy it until I had decided on the upgrade. They need a lot of room to swim.

molsen187

that is a sweet set up. i love the stand that is such a smart idea. i hate the little table i keep near my tank to keep the fish junk on. just takes up place and looks out of place. when i upgrade i'm def going to do a stand like that.

marine281

Great job on the stand, my kitchen doesn't look that good :)

What are your plans stock wise now that you've got the extra room?

waucedah_joe

Great job on the stand, my kitchen doesn't look that good :)

What are your plans stock wise now that you've got the extra room?

Thanks. First time I've tried to build anything like that. The underlying tructure is a design I saw in a post by rocketengineer on RC. The rest, I jsut kind of winged it.

As for stocking, no big plans for now. The powder brown tang was purchased a while back with this upgrade in mind. I weeded out some of my nusience coral, kenya tree, hairy mushrooms, GSP etc. So for now I'm just going to let my remaining colonies and frags grow out. I did drive over to Rhinelander yesterday to pick up a sweet Maxima clam and a shrimp goby pair that I ordered from the Dr's Divers Den. :yup: