Water change story thread!

sk8rdn

Has been struck by the ban stick
Built347 said:
And just the fishroom is carpet..the rest is ceramic.. that's about to change tho... I'm having at least monthly floods.. I can deny the fact that my carpet is not waterproof no longer.. it just plain old F'd up now..

Seems a bit backward, don't it? Tile everywhere BUT the fish room filled with water and tanks? Lol.

....Salt Creep Is Everywhere!....

Built347

Seems a bit backward, don't it? Tile everywhere BUT the fish room filled with water and tanks? Lol.

Dude never in my life did I imagine I'd have a room dedicated to fish with wall to wall tanks... I was UN prepared.. plus it didn't start as a fishroom.. it started as a 55G sump on a folding table in there for the 125 upstairs.. then the rest kindof just happened ?:)?...

sk8rdn

Built347 said:
Dude never in my life did I imagine I'd have a room dedicated to fish with wall to wall tanks... I was UN prepared.. plus it didn't start as a fishroom.. it started as a 55G sump on a folding table in there for the 125 upstairs.. then the rest kindof just happened ?:)?...

Like life, Fish Happens...

dmatt88

Tile job calling. N JJ stop sucking hoses outside.

.........yep. I'm a reefer.

Built347

Fish does happen.. I blame this site and a select few of its members... Matt, Juan, and Jason.. they probably don't know it but these threads pushed me into that "next" tank... and the next..lol.. now I can't get enough of this stuff.. I want more tanks.. I used my T-Mobile rebate card on 100lbs of rock so we'll see.. :D I am over rocked right now...its piled up out of the water in the fag tank.. i think this will justify a 250 gallon when I get tired of looking at a rockpile in The ft.

Camille

Like life, Fish Happens...

There's a t-shirt there...

2df4be96.png