WANTED Rare, Unique, Or Common Macro Algae.

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
I'm looking for any and all kinds of macros for a 90 planted saltwater tank that will probably house some aggressive species such as anglers, lionfish, possibly an eel I prefer to get more than one species per seller to save on shipping but if it's something hard to find I have no problem buying a single species.

Thanks, Pm me with species and price plus shipping.
Eric

randomusername1

I may potentially have something you would like, but I need a clarification: do you mean just algae like slime, hair, coralline, or any marine plants? because I have this weird plant growing in my tank that I don't even know what it is, but it isn't the algae I'm used to. Will add picture as soon as I figure out how to do it. I have some other algae that is hair algae that I would be MORE than happy to get rid of, so please clarify this.

Last edited:

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
I may potentially have something you would like, but I need a clarification: do you mean just algae like slime, hair, coralline, or any marine plants? because I have this weird plant growing in my tank that I don't even know what it is, but it isn't the algae I'm used to. Will add picture as soon as I figure out how to do it. I have some other algae that is hair algae that I would be MORE than happy to get rid of, so please clarify this.

That is the best thing I have read all day!