Want To Buy Live Rock

CMG

I am starting a nano tank that is 7.5 gallons so I am trying to find someone who has any live rock to sell in small quantities like 15lbs? I cant seem to find anyone selling less than 30-40lbs min..

I want to get some that already has coraline algae on it. My zip is 95403 if your willing to ship. I looked on ebay and craigslist already and couldnt find much. I trust the people on here more. Thank you!!

CMG

Holy Cow! Thats expensive! I bought my LR for my 40g from exoticfish.com or Jeffs Exotic fish and it was $1.99lb back then about 2 years ago. I guess that website is gone now so I am trying to track down their other store.

sweetlou

Pm me.. Ill sell you some.. I got some thats encrusted with Coralline.. Let me know if you still need some i can send you some pics..

1Reefer

I doubt you will find quality LR for 1.99 a pound anymore... maybe from a nice fellow reefer on here though! Lol id help you out, if I lived near by. ...

CMG

Thanks for the offer but I already placed an order on some at the end of last month right before the three of you pm'd me! haha. Just my luck. I will let you know if something falls through on my order.