Wanna add a fish help

WANNA ADD A FISH THIS IS WHAT I GOT A JBJ NANO CUBE 28G HQI

LIVE STOCK

1-GOLDEN MARRON CLOWN
1-FLAME GOBIE
4-GREEN CHROMIES

BUT IM GONNA REMOVE THE GREEN CHROMIES,I ALSO HAVE A BUNCH OF SOFT CORALS ,ZOAS,BUBBLE CORAL,KENYA CAULT CORAL ,BUNCH OF SHROOMS, I HAVE MY EYE ON A FLAME ANGEL BUT IDK:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Haaileybop

I looked into getting a flame angle for my 35 gallon but I have read a lot of people having issues with them nibbling on their corals :closed:

I really like midus blenny mine had a ton of personality, until it jumped out of the tank... so make sure you have a lid. I am looking to get a lid and another midas blenny. Blue spotted jawfish are also really fun fish.

KARussell88

If your just asking about the Flame angel then I would say no to that, I've heard more bad stories than good on them biting corals.
Maybe you should do some research on your own on some fish you're looking at and come back to us with some questions about them.

KARussell88

Idk a large marron clown could be a terror i a tank of that size.
I would move to maroon instead of the chromis.
There should be tons of options you can find.

lcstorc

+1 on the maroon being a terror. Mine would take up your entire bio-load on her own. Personally I am a fan of gobies and blenneys particularly for a small tank. I would avoid the bluespot unless you have a very tight lid, several inches of sand, and don't mind them re-arranging the tank frequently. I love mine but I don't think I would in a small tank.