VOTE: Tie-Breaker! November '07 Photo Contest

Tie-breaker! Vote for your favorite scary photo~

• [img]http://www.reefsanctuary.com/photopost/data/560/medium/050.JPG[/img]

Votes: 43 57.3%
  • [img]http://www.reefsanctuary.com/photopost/data/560/medium/DSC_0038.jpg[/img]

Votes: 32 42.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Wow! There was a tie score between these two awesome photos so here is the final poll. :snshne:

caitrina

As usual I will wait, but the cheering section is on it's way...........hope there are no mishaps on the way....You go lil urchin, make Dr. S proud....

Good photo Melanie.....:thumbup:

GeeWizzItsMe

OMG it is still a tie!

I think I made a post about how I am "torn" between these to pics before the preliminary voting even started!!! I am psychic or something! GREAT JOB!

caitrina

Yeah crabs can be scary looking but this hermie looks cute,

GO urchin, GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Wow! First I'd like to thank everyone that voted in the first round and also to those that voted for my picture.:D

They are two very different photos and I think that Melanie's is technically a superb photo. It's is so clear, that I can see his teeth!:grind: I would be willing to leave the tie and share the honor with my RS friend. One of us take the prize and one of take the honor of having our picture on display. However, in a situation like this, I am compelled to vote for my opponent. Good luck Melanie!

Craig Manoukian

Scott you are so chivalrous!

While I didn't vote for either photo in the first round, the chiton going in what appeared to be a human ear for dinner was too eerie, agree totally with your discerning assessment of the photo qualities. You both deserve to split the prize. (I voted for Mel in rnd 2 also!)

Melanie

Dang this is so close! I'm biting my fingernails. I told Scott that just having a tie with him was a win for me! Dentoid is my mentor and idol!

GeeWhizItsMe, GREAT photo choice! (He picked my submission when I posted it in my thread.)

I told my mom I already felt like a winner because in all the previous contests I had 0 or 1 vote (depending on if I voted for myself or not. ha ha ha ha ha)

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM
I stand corrected, even worse if that went into your ear!

Awww... common... a little fire bristle worm in the ear never killed anyone! :lol:

Congratulations to Scott and Mel... best of luck to both of you!

Oh yeah... and thank you to everyone that voted for my "fire bristle worm in the ear " picture. You guys ROCK...
227.gif