Vortech Mp20 & Mp40 Groupbuy!

twoclowns

Great price and fast shipping, got mine yesterday and it had a firmware upgrade so I was able to upgrade my other two units and they have improved the programs, and added a night slow down mode which was one of the things that I wish it had but now it does. And made the reef crest oscillate with greater peaks and valleys. thanks -Keith

BigRed

Just installed my mp40, I wish i had the cash to buy two! Hopefully this deal will be around for a while longer. Thanks again for this find!

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
For those of you having trouble getting in touch with BIGKAHANA here is his phone #321-277-0498. He left it on page 2 post #27.
I will try to get a hold of the vendor offering the group- buy and see if he is still offering it.

BIGKAHANA

Sorry people! So many people taking advantage of the offer my mailbox fills up quick. The GB is still going on. I've actually been spending the day setting up my 24g Aquapod!!!! Coming together very nicely. I'm posting pics on NR.com now. my thread is titled K-MAN's KEEP if you search for it. I will copy a link soon.

Jeremy0322

Sorry people! So many people taking advantage of the offer my mailbox fills up quick. The GB is still going on. I've actually been spending the day setting up my 24g Aquapod!!!! Coming together very nicely. I'm posting pics on NR.com now. my thread is titled K-MAN's KEEP if you search for it. I will copy a link soon.

You should set up a chronicle here!

BigRed

Do you know how much longer this will go on?

BIGKAHANA

Do you know how much longer this will go on?

As long as i can convince the vendor to keep it open. We have sold over 20 pumps through this GB so far!!!

I believe I have responded to everyone's inquiries so far, if you have not received pricing info yet please pm me. Thanks!

BigRed

As long as i can convince the vendor to keep it open. We have sold over 20 pumps through this GB so far!!!

I believe I have responded to everyone's inquiries so far, if you have not received pricing info yet please pm me. Thanks!

Good, I may pick up another one plus I have a buddy that may be interested in buying two.

IeatFISH

Ordered mine Monday, I got an email from Kelsey hopefully it shipped today.
Had a hiccup on the order since my PayPal account was linked to my PO box and they ship UPS, got corrected and hopefully it shipped today.
She invoiced me, and then cancelled the invoice, and the second invoice was 20.00 less than the first, and 20.00 less than Kahuna quoted-and I did not even have anything to do with it-I aint complaining
WOO HOO, should be here next week:faces:

Cassette87

So how are those of you who have gotten them liking them??? I have 2 HK nano's in my 29 now.. considering replacing both with a single MP20... thoughts? :)

IeatFISH

Replacing the 2 nanos with the MP 20 will be like upgrading to a Ferrari from a Accord-
coupled with the fact that you can upgrade to the 40 through a firmware upgrade (I believe it is a firmware type upgrade) in the event you go to a larger tank.

I had a MP20 on my old 65 gallon it was great, corals love the reef crest mode and you will love it as well.

It is a superior power head-IMHO

Dont let my nube numbers fool you, I've been around the block a few times, just found a new home here

At the price I paid, I am thinking about buying 10 more and flipping them on flea bay.

My 2 cents worth.

Anyone seen Stevie:ponder2: