Vendor: PacificEast Aquaculture

Hey there Fellow Reefers.

Wanted to let you know about the awesome service I received from Pacific East Aquaculture.

I have been looking at their site for some time and really like the professional manner they seem to have with their retail facility. The corals they have on their site are really nice looking, so I thought I would try them out.

Well, my order consisted of 1 Acro, 1 green hammer, 12 cerith & 8 queen conch snails and one small colonies of zoo’s.

As many of you may know they offer a membership on their site entitling the members to get first option on their newest corals and one free coral valued at $29.99. Well this seemed like a really good idea to me. So I signed up for the membership with my first order.

The very next morning I received a phone call from one of the nice ladies there. She had informed me that the membership fee & free coral did not count toward their “free Saturday” shipping offer. So I added one more zoo colony.

After I got off the phone with here I realized that even with the additional zoo colony I would fall a few dollars short of the minimum order for the “free Saturday” offer.

Well when my package arrived I was very impressed at the extent of their packaging. The foam surrounding my corals was well over an inch thick, they had placed two cool packs in the very top, with a generous amount of newspaper between the cool packs and the corals. Each bag contained a plenty of water.

I'm really happy with they're customer service and I can't wait to order from them again very soon. Oh and by the way… They still honored the “free Saturday” shipping even though I was a few dollars short of the minimum :)

billyr98

our club took a trip to his store... you should take a ride, I heard its awesome, i couldn't make the trip.. But we do have pictures on our club site.. and he is in MD i believe..

I really would like to make a trip out there. According to the directions it would be a bit over 4 hrs from me. But the facility looks so awesome, I'd have to leave the bank cards at home :)... LoL

mps9506

I haven;t been out there, but I have ordered several times from them, all the way back before they changed names. I've never been let down yet! One of my favorite livestock vendors!

kathywithbirds

I got a dwarf sea hare and 2 conchs from them, great customer service. Beth called me the day of shipping to tell me they were coming and then again the next day to make sure they got here OK.

Packing was great, everything was alive and kickin', really healthy. They acclimated nicely and are attacking my algae and cyano as I sit here watching them. The conchs look like little aliens.

DaveK

While ordering from Pacific East Aquaculture is a good experience, nothing beats actually going to their store.

They have the finest selection of corals and clams I have ever seen, and some great display tanks.

If you are within a day trip of the place, make the trip.