Updated tank pics

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Hello everyone I've been gone for a while got some new pics of my tank

I'm still working on getting it back to normal after my sump broke big mess lots of flooding

I didn't loose corals or fish but my rock took a hit it sat dry for a day and a half while I was getting everything back in place killed off alot of my algea and critters the tank went throught a full cycle and is now finally getting back to normal still doesn't look near as good as it did

Picture-932.jpg

Tubeanemone.jpg

plumbing-eek.jpg

look at both full tank shots my rock shrank

skimmer-stand.jpg

Also pics of my closed loop one 2 1/2 inch intake to a 4700 gph pump and eight returns two 3/4 inch and six 1/2 inch lots of current that also added to my flood a 2 1/2 valve was closed but when I unhooked my quick release it also flooded valve was defective wish I would have taken a better look at it before installing and a 2 1/2 inch line placed in the middle of you tank can dump a hole lot of water in a short time lol

I've also got a mag 9.5 for a return from my sump into 4 outlets so finally it's all comming together got the lights, current, refugium,now all I need is a chiller had to fight high temps all summer so for christmas guess what I'm getting hehe

ok thats my update tank looks a little rough compared to the old pic below but by summer it will be back just needs a few months of peace after all the recent changes plmbing and all

eeks_tank.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Rougiem

Ichthy Inquisitor
PREMIUM
Looks good Eric! Sorry to hear about your problems! Great to see you back in here man! :thumbup: Chiller for Christmas how perfect!

Cheers!
:)

Kensn

Sorry to here of the malfunctions, I really like the new aquascape though!! Chiller under the Christmas tree huh... nice.......

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Thanks all I'm getting better just always experimenting with my tank trying new things bad habit lol I just moved my anglers from the fuge to the main tank preditor reef

I don't have shrimp so it can't be that bad it's neat to see them in a reef tank they really use the corals for cover if you look at the top pic of my tank you can see my leaf fish hes right above the elephant skin

corvettephreek my gator is fine growing like a weed I'll have to get some pics

I also added a water monitor to the collection thats a hand full another giant lizard I can't help it always wanted those two lizards and now I'm old enough to have them hehe next a crocidile monitor but thats down the road

well I'll post some pics of my anglers later tonight