Up coming plywood tank project

brian_e

7 days not sure if i should clean it or wait till end of the week

photobucket-15309-1337627329067.jpg

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Good lookin runts dude n love those grandis palys!

.............I'm feeling salty.

brian_e

Leds doing good still only running blues 90 percent and whites at 50 percent

Sps frags i have in my tank as of now

Garf bonsai, Ultimates rose Acro, Red matrix ,Raspberry limeade ,Leishmans table ,Yellow tort, Upscales micrlados ,Crayola plana, Red dragon ,Tyree rosaria, Tubbs mystic blue,
Rommels watermelon ,ProCorals rainbow ,Mike palletta blue stdQteoeag ,Rainbow Monti ,Hawkins enchiata, Purple freak, Forest fire digi ,Palmers blue mili ,The hulk, Red planet, Ora Green Slimer ,Tyree pink lemonade, Tyree purple unknown ,Orange setosa, Tricolor validia,Miami orchid,red mille,tri color, joe prostrata, red abrotaniodes,birdsnest,blue stag ,teal stag,green with purple rim monti cap,orange monti cap,birds of paradise, Crayola mille,cali tort,bottle brush,

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Leds doing good still only running blues 90 percent and whites at 50 percent

Sps frags i have in my tank as of now

Garf bonsai, Ultimates rose Acro, Red matrix ,Raspberry limeade ,Leishmans table ,Yellow tort, Upscales micrlados ,Crayola plana, Red dragon ,Tyree rosaria, Tubbs mystic blue,
Rommels watermelon ,ProCorals rainbow ,Mike palletta blue stdQteoeag ,Rainbow Monti ,Hawkins enchiata, Purple freak, Forest fire digi ,Palmers blue mili ,The hulk, Red planet, Ora Green Slimer ,Tyree pink lemonade, Tyree purple unknown ,Orange setosa, Tricolor validia,Miami orchid,red mille,tri color, joe prostrata, red abrotaniodes,birdsnest,blue stag ,teal stag,green with purple rim monti cap,orange monti cap,birds of paradise, Crayola mille,cali tort,bottle brush,

Nice list of frags man! You getting good growth/color with the LEDs?

brian_e

Lot of the frags havnt been in there long but some are doing great and the ones that had there color have kept it and some are getting it back i still have half my lights at 50 percent.

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

brian_e

Yup getting pretty good still trying to bring my whites up now

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

Willie McDaries

that phone takes pretty good pics..it's looking great Brian....

that looks to be in the 14k light range as you have it now,if it looks like that to the naked eye....it seems like some cameras have issues with pics in LED lighting though