Underwater camera

breezey1127

I am looking to purchase an under water camera.. I am not stuck on any models or brands as I just began looking. I am a poor university student so keep that in mind ;) . I was hoping some of you could suggest some good buys. I want a camera to go 100 feet :)

KARussell88

all cameras are too expensive in my opinion lol unfortunately they seem like a must in our hobby right? lol I'm always trying to share my tank but can never get the picture I want

scubamattv

I've used the canon powershot cameras... the housing for them cost about the same as the camera. I think the housings are rated to ~130 ft. Its no DSLR with fancy strobes, but I've gotten some good pictures out of it.

fish101

how much are you willing to pay because i have one i got only for $450. 8 megapixel CCD for high-resolution, quality enlargements. Large 2.7 LCD for easy on-camera viewing. 20X zoom - 4X optical zoom plus 5X digital. Auto focus to 2 . High capacity rechargeable lithium battery 1250mAh for 2 tank dive+ . Fast shutter response time* and quick start-up for fast action photography. *. SD and SDHC card compatible up to 4GB. 22 Land modes Automatically pre-sets the camera for the type of scene. Includes Face-detection, Anti-shake and aperture/shutter priority. 640x480 Video mode with Sound. Depth tested to 200 ft. link is below. its for sale for $470.

http://www.bing.com/shopping/sea-li...s/49961DDBD6259F1A9676?q=scuba+camera&FORM=EE

BarryR

You can get a nice Flip video (HD) from bestbuy for 150.. and a Ikelight housing made for it for 175.00 ....Does excellent video..Not National Geographic stuff but pretty good....