Twin spot goby / watchman goby /lawn mower blenny questions

Current tank 75gallon - mated pair clowns, 1 watchmen goby, 1 serpent star, 10 nerite snails, ~30 nassarius snails, 1 arrow crab, 2xpeppermint shrimp, !30-50 blue crabs, pulsing zenia, misc zoanthids, frogspawn, 2x ricordea, misc mushroom patches. Tank has been set up for over a year with most recent fish (watchmen goby) being added a couple months ago. 120lbs live rock, ~60 lbs live sand, 5 gallon refugium w/live sand and chaeto.

I couldn't find much info one the twin spot in terms of what they eat and if they are territorial. I know gobies like there own little spots, but with so much rock if this is the case I was to believe it will be ok. Starting to question my pod population if this is in case what the twin likes to eat. I had purchased some DT's a few months back and put them into the refugium, but who knows if and how many are still around.

The lawnmower seems to be doing great, we have plenty of algae on the back wall for him to graze on, do we need to supplement veggie flakes every so often?

Back to the pods question, we also have a 29 bio with some live sand and live rock and a couple of crabs. I can see very easily white little bug critters over the pack wall and on the glass everywhere, Im lead to beleive these are copeopods, amphipods? If so there are some big ones! Which then Im not sure if there is even any pods in my main tank. Been trying to find a good way to transfer some of these critters from the 29 to the main tank, any ideas?

Lastly we would like to get a couple more fish, possible a fire fish and maybe a tang and angel. Any suggestions on what people have had do well in their own tanks? We like the blue hippo tang, or the yellow tang, and maybe a coral beauty for the angel?

tnwillia

Look at DF&S live aquaria they have info on the twin spot. If they are spots on the glass moving around that's copeopods. Amphipods are bigger you can tell what they are. look like little shrimp. If you move them do it after lights out so they are not eatten right a way. If they can get into the rocks and hide they will multiply.