Tunze - 6055 Never seen water x 2 Controllable

ScottW

I traded with a good person here on ReefCentral. Here is the information on the Tunze's

I have 2 tunze nano stream fully mod but have not touched the water for $200 shipped/each. For the modification he enlarge the intake screen, remove the direction X at the front nozzle for wider flow and shave the lip inside the nozzle. This will increase the flow and the path.

I got these in a trade and am going to stick with the Korlia I have, I didn't upgrade my tank, so a 28g will be WAY too small for these.

Comes with the original boxes, etc, the only thing missing is the instruction pamphlet. If you don't like the mod you can order a new screen from Tunze, they can't be more then a few bucks, I am sure Roger sells them.

6055.jpg

mod1.jpg

I am paypal verified, and sold a few things on here if you need references. This is the last thing I have to sell then its back to buying frags for my kids tank.

Thanks..

steveoutlaw

Very interested, but I can get them new with the full warranty for that price (and with free shipping). Would you do $350 shipped to 22193 for both?

I don't check this board very often so please e-mail me at steveoutlaw@verizon.net if interested.

Thanks,
Steve