Trimma tevegae Gobies

FishBro

Hi guys, I have been looking for this little guys for 2 years now, I wanted a couple for my 10 gallon, but to no avail. I recently gave up, but since discovered they are popping up sometimes, so I resumed looking. I want 2 for my upcoming nano and I would be greatly appreciative if any of you would help me in my search. They look like this:
blue-striped-cave-goby-Trimma-tevegae-lololata-lion-island-papua-new-guinea.jpg

trimma-tevegae.jpg

I'm getting a couple of these guys (Trimma cana):
DSC033861.jpg

Or these guys (Trimma rubromaculatus):
Trimma-rubromaculatus.JPG

If I cant find the Trimma tevegaes.

Thanks a bunch! :)

Last edited:

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Boy their sexy fish however I'm not knowledgeable at all with them.

........the mayor has spoken

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
I love those Gobies and the Trimma rubromaculatus and tevegaes I have seen at my LFS and at Liveaquaria.com. The Trimma canna I have never seen available on-line or at LFS but they are gorgeous !
These Gobies are so tiny so was never able to add them to my tank but in a 10 gal they'd be perfect.

FishBro

I love those Gobies and the Trimma rubromaculatus and tevegaes I have seen at my LFS and at Liveaquaria.com. The Trimma canna I have never seen available on-line or at LFS but they are gorgeous !
These Gobies are so tiny so was never able to add them to my tank but in a 10 gal they'd be perfect.

Trimma rubromaculatus and Trimma canna are easily bought from Live Aquaria if you are interested. What LFS to you go to and do they have an online selection? I'm gonna do 4 total, 2 of 2 species with a pair of Harlequin Shrimp, It is going to be a species tank.

Here is the Trimma cana if interested : http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=15+31+1728&pcatid=1728

dmatt-
They are sexy, very much so. Thats why I love them so much!

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
What LFS to you go to and do they have an online selection?

Coral Reef Aquarium in Seekonk, MA which used to be a sponsor at RC although I believe they were only selling dry goods on-line.

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
Trimma rubromaculatus and Trimma canna are easily bought from Live Aquaria if you are interested. What LFS to you go to and do they have an online selection? I'm gonna do 4 total, 2 of 2 species with a pair of Harlequin Shrimp, It is going to be a species tank.

Here is the Trimma cana if interested : Saltwater Aquarium Fish for Marine Aquariums: Red Striped Goby

Oops screwed up...lol the first 2 photos are the one's I've never seen available and are the best looking of them.

kyley

Hi guys, I have been looking for this little guys for 2 years now, I wanted a couple for my 10 gallon, but to no avail. I recently gave up, but since discovered they are popping up sometimes, so I resumed looking. I want 2 for my upcoming nano and I would be greatly appreciative if any of you would help me in my search. They look like this:

Sorry to bring back this thread from several months ago, but I was wondering if you found any of the Trimma Tevegae yet? I have been looking for them for awhile too! Trimma maiandros look amazing too - anybody seen them available anywhere? Thanks,
--Kyle