Votes: 10 50.0%
  • TT3

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • TT4

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • TT5

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
First off let me say it was great to met Travis finally.
I think I took too much of his time and wish I had a recorder with me so I could replay it a thousand times over again.
Thanks Travis

Disclaimer: It is not my fault (hard headed) or the fault of Travis that these photos did not come out the way some may think they should, it was the cameras fault LOL.

So tell me what you really think of these photos.

957TT1.jpg

957TT2.jpg

957TT3.jpg

957TT4.jpg

957TT5.jpg

Last edited:

ReefLady

Staff member
Many probably weren't aware, I've begun offering tank photo lessons locally. I met Dave this morning for my first lesson.

Just didn't want anyone thinking "travis training" was something banned in 13 states. :)

Originally posted by Travis
Many probably weren't aware, I've begun offering tank photo lessons locally. I met Dave this morning for my first lesson.

Just didn't want anyone thinking "travis training" was something banned in 13 states. :)

LOL... What a great guy Travis is.

One thing I can say to all of the people outside of Dallas is...
Nana nana nana na!
:D

addict

I voted for TT3.

They're all great pix, but there's something about #3 that just grabs me.

Awesome pix! :clink:

Michael_Lambert

i Voted the Clown! .. There is just somthing about shooting fish.. i mean its never easy!! And you got a REALLY nice one there!!!

So travis.. Book me in for a couple of lessons.. next time you are yup here in the great white north!!! :)

Toronto , Ontario, Canada!!!

Michael

wooddood

the wood dude
:D though they all are very very nice i second the clown pic, fish are difficult to get good pics from. again they are all great thanks for sharing.

dave.;)

Originally posted by ivyvine1
Wow BD ..... you shot those with only ONE lesson ?!??!

Beautiful !!!

:)

Yes I should have shown a before and after picture. Travis is a miracle worker, :cool:

Thanks everyone

NaH2O

Contributing Member
Dave - spectatcular shots, and I have always enjoyed your photos. I voted for the first one....because that is the kind of mood I'm in. What camera did you use on these, and what tips did you receive from the master of tank photography? Any that you can share?

Originally posted by NaH2O
Dave - spectatcular shots, and I have always enjoyed your photos. I voted for the first one....because that is the kind of mood I'm in. What camera did you use on these, and what tips did you receive from the master of tank photography? Any that you can share?

I replied to this and the post vanished...strange.

I use the Canon 300D rebel. 100 macro on most.

The one thing Travis said that stuck with me is that photography is like life, you must give a little to get a little. I am misquoting him some what and he may need to step in and re-word it. We were talking about depth of field and focus.

I wish I could have spent more time with the master but maybe another time.

Gina

RS STAFF
I voted for number 3. Even though, I like all the pictures. Great shots. It's good of T to offer help this way!