Tooting My Own Horn!

Mya

Hey Jay.

Thank you much. I will try to get a full light pic after dark today... so the blinds are not in the tank pics.

Some of my coraline has turned white from my damsel extraction the other day but Im not overly concerned. It will color back up in time. I got my phosban reactor too... the other day... horray!

Mya

Thankies. Havent decided yet what exactly Im gonna do with it. But I think Im gonna give nitrate sponge a test run and see if the water that comes out of it actually has less nitrates in it.
Also, working on getting some more livestock. My only local friend might be moving and so... well I might be making space in my tank for new goods.

lcstorc

Good idea with the nitrate sponge. I have always wondered if they really work.
I think you need 2 frag racks. That one is seriously full. :)
Everything looks great.

Mya

Ya, I was just trying to figure out if I can get another rack in on the other side.

Eventually I have a 20L that will be built as a frag system but thats a slow work in progress and not something I am rushing just yet. I plan on picking up some pulsing Xenia as well soon. They say that stuff is pretty good about picking up negatives in a tank. Nothing like Chaeto... But does take up some.

And thank you everyone for the nice comments.

Jeremy0322

Ya, I was just trying to figure out if I can get another rack in on the other side.

Eventually I have a 20L that will be built as a frag system but thats a slow work in progress and not something I am rushing just yet. I plan on picking up some pulsing Xenia as well soon. They say that stuff is pretty good about picking up negatives in a tank. Nothing like Chaeto... But does take up some.

And thank you everyone for the nice comments.

I dont know if I would make the not like chaeto comment, I have seen pics of fuges with just Xenia, and it works wonders i suppose. I would like to have some in the fuge im setting up now, but I will also have mangroves and chaeto and am quickly running out of fuge estate :lol:

jjohnson3

Hey Mya, Do you know anywhere that has lower shipping costs? $46 is kinda expensive. $35 is more regular but still kindof expensive.

Mya

Shipping from where to where?

Also, Well Jeremy... I told you as soon as I can get you some I will. I didnt expect you to want to swap tanks on me in the middle of getting you some. Haha. There will always be more of course.

I picked up some new treasures and such today. As always.

Lastly, Jay... I need to bounce over to ur thread and look at the pics of the new goodies you picked up this week as well.

Jeremy0322

Also, Well Jeremy... I told you as soon as I can get you some I will. I didnt expect you to want to swap tanks on me in the middle of getting you some. Haha. There will always be more of course.

Yea, I really wasnt expecting to be doing this either...haha

Mya

I can still send you some... haha... if you want.

You should see all the treasures I got today btw. I know you are first in line for frags when its time to part them again...

Jeremy0322

I can still send you some... haha... if you want.

You should see all the treasures I got today btw. I know you are first in line for frags when its time to part them again...

by that time the tank should be up and running, and ready to accept and and all frags! I am an equal opportunity taker:thumbup:

Mya

Got some new frags on Monday.

I have somehow stuffed more stuff on that frag rack. Don't ask me how I did it because even I don't know... but ya, got more.

Also threw up a temp frag tank. Its sitting on my kitchen counter. I literally had no place else to throw it and needed it up... then.

Did a big water change again today. Always nice. I havent really had time to do much of anything with my own tank because I been helping a friend take down her tank and making plans for the backyard.

I'll be back to my own tank in to time.

Jeremy0322

Got some new frags on Monday.

I have somehow stuffed more stuff on that frag rack. Don't ask me how I did it because even I don't know... but ya, got more.

Also threw up a temp frag tank. Its sitting on my kitchen counter. I literally had no place else to throw it and needed it up... then.

Did a big water change again today. Always nice. I havent really had time to do much of anything with my own tank because I been helping a friend take down her tank and making plans for the backyard.

I'll be back to my own tank in to time.

I smell pictures coming?!

Mya

Ya, there will be some new ones up.
I am just to tired to do it today. But I will get some up and get them up soon.

Most are closed right now and pissed off about the water change. But ya, soon as they are behaving well I will get some pics taken and up.