too expensive for me

LuckyInk

Reef Painter
I wonder if this person purchased one of those frags from JenDub.com (per the sig on one of the pics) and is reselling them or if they are just snagging images from off the web and selling vapor-ware.

Witfull

this was my honest eBay auction...i actually sold nothing!!

NO RESERVE on this vastly underappreciated commodity. Why suffer the disappointment of shelling out big bucks on junk you don't want, can't afford, and don't need, when, for a small fee, you can completely bypass the disappointment!
You expect nothing, and that's precisely what you will get. I'm hoping I can build up a regular clientele for absolutely nothing, because finding it is much easier than most of the other items I sell. And shipping costs are minimalized, because, well, nothing weighs nothing. And it's very cheap for me to buy, as it costs me nothing.
So forget about those Beamers, those houses in the suburbs, those electronic gadgets, those fashionable clothes that are outdated before you leave the store; THEY won't bring you happiness, NOTHING will!
The ancient Chinese Sage advised us that less is more. Therefore, NOTHING is most. Here is your chance to FINALLY get exactly what you've always deserved! Bid with confidence, because I guarantee NOTHING!
Aren't you weary of everyone whining that they can't find NOTHING to buy? Well, here it is, ladies and gentlemen, step right up and mail me your dollars, I have an unlimited supply of what you really need most in your life, but were never quite sure how to acquire it; and I'm making it available to you.
Sure, you could pay hundreds, thousands, even tens of thousands of dollars for the same thing from any one of a hundred political organizations, religious groups, or federally mandated taxing organizations, and not get one single thing that I'm not providing for a nominal fee of a $1.00 bid.
Don't despair if you get sniped out at the last minute this week, I'll have a fresh supply available next week and will auction it off if so requested. Item is guaranteed to be exactly as described. NJ residents please add appropriate sales tax.

I accept PayPal and Money Orders, please no checks.

Please note, I originally obtained nothing from an eBay member who assured me this was the ORIGINAL, so please do not be fooled by other claims of people selling NOTHING. Accept no substitutions.

Jiddy

THere is a big ol' thread about this in RC, the guy stole most/all those pictures and i guess he keeps puttin differant auctions up that say he needs the money for medical reasons, pretty sad i say

Witfull

i knew it was, just by the oulandishness of it, the sad thing is the number of small scale yet equally evil scams that are decieving people everyday on ebay.