Titan and Undulated together!!!

krazykarel

I thought some of you guys might appreciate these pics. How many of you have these in your tank together!

Attachments

• Titan and Undy b.JPG
    Titan and Undy b.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 94
  • Titan and Undy 2 b.JPG
    Titan and Undy 2 b.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 93

AQTCJAK

RS Sponsor
Great shot - Doni they are just as aggressive we are just bigger & dont look like a shrimp to them

AQTCJAK

RS Sponsor
Titans are oneof the harder triggers to come by. Undulated I never by unless a customer requests them they have a tendancy to stress fish in other tanks

krazykarel

Titans are oneof the harder triggers to come by. Undulated I never by unless a customer requests them they have a tendancy to stress fish in other tanks

How soon can you tell if they are male/female? Is there a size that their facial markings change?

LOL now i want a tank thats like 1000 gallons so i oculd put in an undy, titan, PBT, etc. I think i saw a niger trigger in the pic? Maybe not?

Strange ive never seen an undy quite like that. Mind you, i dont doubt that it is, as it does appear similar, yet so different to the several that ive seen. Ive always seen them with diagonal sort of yellow and blue or green stripes.

eryclerne

Hello From Florida

I have been a long time lurker and just wanted to say hello and let everyone know that im happy to finally have signed up been a long time coming, anyone here into talking about real estate?
Just curious what the market is like where you live in your country.

krazykarel

Re: Hello From Florida

I think I read somewhere there are generally two places where Undy's come from (I think the Red Sea and...?) The ones from the Red Sea have the complete orange tail the other ones have a clearer tail. I can't remember where I read so don't take my info as Gospel!

As far as real estate, EXPENSIVE!