Tigahboy's 15S [LPS-only & Seahorse Reef]

Tigahboy

here are the details:
  • Seahorse-LPS nano reef
  • 15g Show - Clear for Life Brand - Black Back
  • 30x10x12"
  • Drilled for 2x 1" external durso overflows; 2 x 1/2" returns; and black pvc plumbing
  • 70w MH HQI [Aqua Medic Ocean Light] w/ AB 20K bulb; Red-Blue LED moonlights
  • 10g AGA sump; Gen-x 700gph return pump; Hagen Tronic Heater (love this heater!); Coralife Digital Therm; Coralife Power Center; ATO
  • Corals - LPS only - Blasto Wellsi, Chalice, Acans
  • Fish - Pair of H. Kuda Seahorses
  • Inverts - Skunk Cleaner Shrimp, Fire Cleaner Shrimp, Tiger Pistol Shrimp, Coco Worms
  • Feeding Station for Seahorses - Neon Green Polyp Sarcopython/Toadstool
  • 3 Main Areas of aquascaping - Acan Island, Blasto Cove, and Chalice Peak
Pics:

15g123.jpg

15g120.jpg

15g121.jpg

15g122.jpg

15g124.jpg

15g125.jpg

15g117.jpg

15g119.jpg

15g106.jpg

mps9506

As always, great tank. You've put togther some of the finest tanks I've seen and always have a great collection of corals that make me drool.

Tigahboy

My Searhose Vids...same vids, different song in background...

Kuda Love (Wong Faye version)

Kuda Love (Aerosmith version)

I made the Aerosmith version 2nd, so the transitions fit better to the Wong Faye song. But close enough. =P

Tigahboy

It's Hawaiian Volcanic Red Shrimp - I received them w/ the seahorses from oceanrider.com. I feed it to them occassionally as a treat, but they chow down on enriched frozen hikari mysis shrimp daily.

livingreef2004

omg tigah youre crazy when i was watching your moonlights video i couldnt decide if i was looking at a ravin dendro or if the tang police were serving a search warrent lol

great videos as always thanks for sharing!!!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
livingreef2004 said:
omg tigah youre crazy when i was watching your moonlights video i couldnt decide if i was looking at a ravin dendro or if the tang police were serving a search warrent lol

:LOL:

Rougiem

Ichthy Inquisitor
PREMIUM
Brillant Tigahboy...absolutely brillant! Thanks for sharing....great stuff man! :thumbup:

Cheers!
:whstlr:

ReefLady

Staff member
(chanting) Up-date! Up-date!

Awesome tank and pics... do I smell a Canon DSLR with a 100mm macro? :)

docdac

Hey tigah... i was trying to find this thread at the nano place but appearantly is not there anymore. Lucky i found it here.
Your tanks rock!!!!
Im posting on this thread cuz id like to see some pics of ur whole setup, plumbing, sump....
What do you say?