Thread subscriptions

reefrunner

Contributing Member
I seem to be getting some now...but for several hours today I wasn't, maybe the mail server was having a hissy fit.

reefrunner

Contributing Member
Well since I've already got this thread open in this forum...

Could you put a space or too between the banner script and the buttons? I'm on the vbPortal theme and they are so close together, I have been to logical reef like four times tonight while trying to go to the home page :p

reefrunner

Contributing Member
Originally posted by sharks
And thats a bad thing how?
What did you get?
LOL
S

rotlaugh.gif
rofl.gif
rotlaugh.gif
rofl.gif
rotlaugh.gif

Pro_builder

That would definately be a good suggestion. I have done the same tonight. Either they are too close or my eyes are getting bad:columbo:

Boomer

Reef Sanctuary's Mr. Wizard
RR and Curt.

Can you guys post to this forum "ReefSanctuary's Greatest Hits ", I can't and the site never shows me on-line.

Curtswearing

I'm going to leave it here for now. I'll put a link in the greatest hit's forum to this thread and I'm sure this thread will be moved there shortly. I was having reply problems earlier as well and I want to know if anyone else was.

I am shocked. I mean ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED that you think we paid wajones to purposely design "skins" that have you visit our sponsors. Sponsors don't help people get free reefing advice in any way so you shouldn't visit their websites. :D :D :D

Seriously, the reason I'm leaving this here with only a link is because there is a lot of troubleshooting going on right now. I just want to make sure.

EDIT---Actually I can't put up a link. That is the only forum I can't post in. However, as far as being offline, go to User Cp, Edit Options, and turn off invisibility. If that doesn't solve your online/offline problem, let me know.

reefrunner

Contributing Member
Boomer I imagine a mod has to move a thread to the greatest hits forum, I don't think we members can start them there ;)

I can't and the site never shows me on-line.

Are you being logged out? If so make sure you have it marked in your profile (or options) to browse the board with cookies enabled and that your IE will accept cookies from this site. If it is simply your user name not showing up in the members online, again check your profile and make sure you don't have it set to invisible.

ReefLady

Staff member
I think Boomer was asking if registered/contributing members could post to Greatest Hits in general, and no, it's there for the mods to move the very best existing threads into. However, if you have a suggestion feel free to PM a mod or post it here in the suggestion box.

Boomer, RR hit the nail on the head about "invisible mode" I sent you an email about changing the option in your user control panel.

RR, as far as I know the board isn't set up to automatically subscribe- I haven't gotten any.

Banner- sit tight on that one, we need to get the banners where we want them for each individual skin.

Thanks guys!

T

ReefLady

Staff member
Moved the banner for ya. High enough? :) LOL I wasn't being sarcastic I just have much to learn in HTML (like...everything about it. :) )

reefrunner

Contributing Member
Small point barely worth mentioning, but...there is a small underscore _ between the quote and the karma button in the showthread.php it is actually a hyperlink to the reply + quote screen, so apparently there is some html for it.