Thor the mighty!

kospaintball

Hey guys i have had a crazy day and just thought i would throw it on here.

I own two dogs. I have an anatolian shepherd. If you don't know what they are he is a picture to give you an idea of what i deal with.

http://www.puppiesanddogsforsale.com/images/Breed_Examples/AnatolianShepherd.jpg

Just a side note here. These dogs have been bred for 3000 years plus to fight bears and mountain lions. These dogs are the real deal.

I also own a beagle. He is only a pup though.

My neighbor feeds extremely high grade food to his two pits. So in turn they look like body builders and are crazy strong. (they ripped open a chainlink gate in like 30 seconds)

So today im just walking in from being in the back yard and i hear some dogs barking that are not mine so i walk back out to see my neighbors pit bulls jumping straight over my fence. They both went for my beagle puppy. Im on my way to get them off and my anatolian starts to try and pull one of the pits off the beagle. I jump between the other pit and the pup and run it inside to my wife and tell her to just go to the vet NOW. He is very chewed up and has to put on an I.V.

I run back out to check on Thor (my anatolian) and he is destroying both pits at the same time. He has one with their head smashed to the ground standing on it with his front left paw and the other screaming bloody murder because he has nearly fit his mouth around its entire head. Thor lets go of the one pit he was holding down and she is making b-line for me. Now im not saying im not scared of anything. I cant take the movie the ring, the grude orrrr spiders. But im not afraid of a dog. So when she lunged at me i upper cut her grab her by the snout and lay into her about 5 or 6 good shots in the side of her head. I let her go to see if she had had enough... but no she wanted more. So she came at me again. Well i have recently cut a tree in my back yard and have a nice fresh 3 inch thick log layin in the yard. I kick her in the mouth, pick up the stick and i waited. She made her move and i broke that log across her skull. Picked her up over my head by her throat and im screamin at her saying things like "Pull this S*** again and i will kill you"... needless to say i was pissed off. So i throw her back in her yard and go to check on thor. The other pit has given up and thor is standing over him waiting for me. I give him the release word and tell him to go inside. He does. I then start checking over all the dogs. The pit that messed with me has a leg that doesn't work right and she is limping. she has bite marks all down her back and neck. The male and larger of the two has a 4 square inch part of neck missing and roughly 30 - 35 bite marks. He has two big cuts down his ribs and his back legs do not work. He is bleeding to death in front of me. My anatolian has nothing on him. Not 1 scratch. I call animal control and the police and have to try and hash things out with my neighbor. He does alot of drug dealing and is pretty well always messed up out of his mind. He can't form sentences.

He then files a counter complaint against me.... my dogs were barking 45min earlier when he was sleeping and they woke him up. (the fight was roughly 40-45 mins earlier)....

the cop laughed at him which i thought was a nice touch.

The rules for this thing said i had to keep in clean but im sure you all know the language that seems to erupt from your mouth when stuff like this happens. So just throw some f's and mfer's and stuff in and it will be dang near like a script.

Oh man, I love Anatolians, but I have never seen one in person. Every time I see a picture of one they remind me of big old polar bears. You should definitely post pictures of yours. He sounds like a real champ. It's a good thing he was there to protect the two of you. What's sad to me is how pitbulls always wind up in the hands of a**holes like that because 1) they're cheap and readily available, and 2) the way the look appeals to these a-holes for obvious reasons. I would imagine these pits are gonna be put down now? :( which is terrible because they could have been great animals in the hands of a real human being. Man that makes me angry. One thing is for sure, they can't stay with that guy. You can see my whole ramble about this situation in the pit bull thread here.
I hope your beagle pup is okay.

kospaintball

ya the beagle is fine... i have now had several on-going arguments with this guy... told him he needed to either put them down, keep them inside or on a leash while he walks them, or give them to a more capable home... he told me i was dumb for taking my dog to the vet twice a month for what my vet considers normal check ups. They cost me nothing except the gas to get there and its only like 5-7 miles away. Saturday night i went to pick my wife up from work (we have another girl that rents a room from us, and she has a 2 year old whose name is kylie) and i brough kylie. When we got home my wife was taking some stuff inside and i heard some growling while i got kylie out of the seat. So i looked around and could see his dogs in my front yard stalking towards me. I grabbed kylie put her inside and then grabbed a hammer from right inside the door. (im putting up a privacy fence now and i just sit the constantly used tools right there) I walked back out and the two dogs were moving towards me and i said "You two have 5 seconds to get out of my F***ing yard before i beat you to death" The female who i had beat already took off but the male started to growl and bark. I walked right up on him and looked him in the eye and pointed into his yard. He turned and walked away. About that time my anatolian growled from inside the house (when he roars the windows vibrate.... im not joking... no exageration... the glass humms). The male whippered for a second and took off. The guy who owns them is standing at the window watchin us. I can see him moving the curtains to get into view. He knows that they are out. He just doesn't give a freak.

OMG what a creeper! That guy is going to get his dogs killed, either by you, or a car, or someone else's dog... the possibilities are endless. It's just not fair. What a terrible person. There's nothing wrong with getting your animals checked up on frequently. That man has no right to call ANYONE dumb. He clearly is the epitome of dumb. Good luck on the situation. I don't see any way of it ending well :(

kospaintball

just to kind of finish this thread off i want to end with a little resolve. The other guy's two pits had a litter. I told him i wanted all of them in repayment for the vet bills that he had neglected to pay. He agreed. I wanted to make sure all the pups went to good homes more than i wanted the money. I sold them all and got exactly what i was owed. He then had his female put down and kept the male around.

The male never wanted a part of me or my yard again haha.

Sadly about a month and a half ago, my neighbor went on vacation for a week... left his pit chained up inside a kennel. the kennel is 4 x 6 and i think 4 foot high or so. The pit jumped it and hung himself. Reason for trying to leave : 4 days with no food. Turns out my neighbor forgot to feed him before he left and the lady next door to him was scared to feed him and when she finally called the police... it was too late.

nigrilaforever

Thor the mighty, Thor the brave
Crush the infidels in your way
By your TEETH let none be saved
Live to BITE on that final day

lol :D :D