Things appearing in my tank

Don Pooley

I have recently finished cycling my new tank and have found an abundance of life has made its way into my tank. I have a couple of clams and a bunch of feather dusters and what I believe to be a porcelain crab lurking around in the caves of the LR. There are however a couple that I am unable to identify, one I think is a flat worm, it looks almost like a piece of floating plastic but it moves slightly…..
It’s pretty enough to stay in the tank but are they a menace to other inhabitants?
The other is a tiny almost transparent insect looking thing. Unfortunately I can’t take any pictures as its way to small but there seem to be a few of them.
Does anyone have any idea what they could be and are they going to cause trouble.

Don Pooley

I am pretty sure one is a flat worm. i looked through the hitchhikers guide and found the Cestoplanidae Flatworm and it looks similar enough for me to decide thats what it is. As for the little critter i guess i will have to wait till it grows up till i can catch it or get a better look.
i found the site very helpful though and i am sure i will use it lots in the future when i am looking to see what new things i have living in the rocks.