Blue's 120 Reef

lbiminiblue

:invisible Well it's started. My 25 gallon sump/refugium is set up. I've decided i don't want a skimmer, just a nice deep sand bed and mangroves. I'll keep everyone posted. wish me luck as i tackle this monster. also feel free to comment and give ideas on aquascaping and nice corals for it

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
Congrats on the start. Skimmers can be a pain but I am a big fan of them to help keep good water quality. Be sure to get pics for all of us to see.

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Congrats. Ill follow along.

,....stop reading this. it's a sign off like roger that.

lbiminiblue

Congrats on the start. Skimmers can be a pain but I am a big fan of them to help keep good water quality. Be sure to get pics for all of us to see.
well my gopro lens shattered and that's pretty much my only medium so the pics will have to wait for now. If u want you can check out my videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOME_6U9YQc

lbiminiblue

Well, i have the tank running in its pure-sand and water stage, but alas this forum is hard to navigate and i can't seem to find a way to put pics up and don't want to make a youtube ppt presentation. It generally gets bad reviews.

lbiminiblue

that's the best i can do, URLs instead of pics. I guarantee they don't contain trojan viruses that will destroy everything resembling a finance-related file on you computer of mobile device.

immerume2

IMG_03611.jpg

IMG_03641.jpg

tnwillia

OK you got it!

If you want to post the actual picture instead of the link in your post, after you generate the link code go to IMG for boards/forums.. click the block with the link for "full size" .. it will say copied. Then go back to your thread and post the link there. It will be the full picture when you post the reply. This should make since looking at photobucket LOL. Have fun!

tnwillia

Sorry, Glenn explained it better on the first page, there are 2 or 3 ways to copy and paste your pictures from photobucket to RS. Have fun!

lbiminiblue

Here's the tank, 2 months old...I'm pleased with the progress, including the frogspawn being happier down at the bottom. the torch is fine, and even the dragon wrasse is being a good citizen. The chromis still refuse to school!