The Full Tank Shot Thread!!!

funkpolice

you have some great looking corals. What is the large green one on the left side of the tank, on the top? I can't tell if it's an sps or it kind of looks like green star polyps.
bill

Kate

Here is my eight gallon nano; before, at two weeks, and a few months later, about three weeks ago.

Attachments

• Picture 075 (Custom).jpg
    Picture 075 (Custom).jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 127

Kate

I like your tank too! You did a wonderful job aquaskaping the rockwork! I also love your blue xenia! :)

apjunky

you have some great looking corals. What is the large green one on the left side of the tank, on the top? I can't tell if it's an sps or it kind of looks like green star polyps.
bill

Thats another colony of GSP.
The aquarium is 1400 gallons , 8' from the glass to the back wall .
Looking good Kate !

Varga

Here is the 300 at around 4 month old.

fts9-17.jpg

Kate

I'd love to have SPS corals, but hubby isn't into my tank hobby very much, even though he will occasionally buy me some coral, but he watches the electric bill a little too close, so I opted not to go for the halide lights! :) Sigh! Love the way they look though! Maybe someday!

Annie742

WOW! You guys have some beautiful tanks!!

I won't post mine. Mine is really blah right now. It's hard to believe I have had my tank up since November of last year. Don't look near as good as the ones posted here.

But since I've been back to work I hope things will look better, as in getting more colorful coral for the tank :)

Again your tanks are amazing!!!