The Full Tank Shot Thread!!!

Emg

Thanks for the comments !

Oh...yeah, I have water in there....lol.

Framer....If my prolifera ever gets out of hand, I'll see if I can borrow someones rabbitfish to take care of it ! I keep it in the sand so that I can easily remove some when I need to....it's about at that point.

I don't run a skimmer on this tank at all....and I use tap water..... :)nono:) All I have for filtration is a couple of AC 70 HOBs setup as refugiums with macro and rubble along with the macro that I have in the tank. I put a filter pad in the HOBs and I blow off the rocks with one of the powerheads when I do a cleaning. It seems to work well enough so far. :dunno:

Oh, I also have some of this growing in there...up top on the right. I don't know what it is, but it looks kind of nice....

DSC03398800.jpg

surfzone

Surf, whats the egg crate at the bottom/back for? And I LOVE your huge clam! It's a BIG one for sure. That one in back looks so tiny compared to that one.

The egg crate is to hold rock rubble. I have a target maderin and i want to add another dragonet, so wanted to pods to have a place to reproduce. I'm hoping that my mushrooms will grow over the egg crate

Emg

VERY nice tank NT !

Nice flame angel too ! I've been considering getting one of those for my tank......how well does your's do as far as getting along with the other fish and critters ?

Nervoustime

Thanks EMG. My Flame Angel has been great. Once in a while, he will chase my Mystery Wrasse and Christmas Wrasse. Otherwise, he gets along with the rest of the crew. This guy nips at clams, and he loved my red brain. I moved the brain to another tank. Although I have one clam left in the tank, I will not add any more as long as he is in there. He brings a lot of color to my tank. :)

Emg

Hhhmmmm.........:ponder2:

I'll have to keep keeping them in mind for now....lol.....I have lots of time to decide for sure...it'll take me a good while to save up for one anyway... :rolleyes:

JWarren

EMG,

The red Micro Algae is Grateloupia sp. There are 79 varieties of that species.

Nervoustime,

Nice tank!

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
The tank looks magnificent Reza !
That Christmas wrasse is it an Halichoeres ornatissimus or the Thalassoma trilobatum ? I'm curious because I just added an ornatissimus to my tank:craig:

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
It's good to see your tank Reza! It's smashing! It's amazing how similar our two tanks are!

Briang

75 gal. 390 watts PC. Most animals 2 to 4 years with me. Clam 1-1/2 years. I divided rbta 5 months ago myself.
Newnewpics-05.jpg