dobejazz

Here are 2 of my tanks
the 95g corner

1-08tanks090.jpg

24g nano cube

1-08tanks194.jpg

Emg

Nice tanks Jazz !

I have some green star polyps that will grow on the glass like that. I'm trying to decide if I want to do that with my tank or not. Looks great in yours !

dobejazz

Nice tanks Jazz !

I have some green star polyps that will grow on the glass like that. I'm trying to decide if I want to do that with my tank or not. Looks great in yours !

Thanks ! I really like it but it is a PIA keeping it out of the overflow intake

Emg

Wow...hanging coral on the sides is one way to deal with that limited space issue....! Looks GREAT Cheeks !

Emg

Could be the camera settings....with the coral and clams he has in there I bet his lighting is sufficient.

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
Robert, please tell how you affixed the corals to the walls. Pretty please? :snshne:

Sure it's very easy, epoxy ! What I do is break off small frags and epoxy them to the side walls. This can be very difficult to do with larger colonies but with frags it's easy and once they encrust you won't even see the epoxy.

Robert, if you be so kind as to tell us what lighting you have. Your tank looks pretty dark.

Yes it's the camera settings. I've tried to adjust the white balance but it always comes out overexposed so this is the best I can do :smirk: I have one 250 MH bulb and 130 watts of actinic PC's.

Looks great Robert!

Thanks Nervoustime, and yours does as well :snshne:

framerguy

Love it Robert! I got the feeling of looking into a little cave bursting with life. Just beautiful!

Heinz! Man... ... .. .... WOW! You're a freak! One day.... one day I'll be there.

Kelli, seeing your tank made me miss Tommy the Tomini Tang all over again.:waa: It is absolutely gorgeous! And I really like the GSP hairy wall effect.