The 200+ Club

Warnberg

For all of you that do NOT have a 200+tank, be thankful... sometimes if ya don't keep things up (like go on vacation for a week or two and someone else takes care of it) and you end up with an algae outbreak (hair) it takes a long long time to get it all back....... yes I am still working on it after a two week vacation 4 months ago..... I have done 6 40 gallon water changes over the last 4 months, just to give you an idea....

WaiWiliki

I use the pond in my back yard for my top off system, does that count? I don't know how deep it is. :hammerhea Sorry... I needed a laugh...

Yarr

I have a 100 gal, 180 gal and a 40 gal sump all joined together.. well. almost joined together. but that is the plan :)

corallimorph

Has been struck by the ban stick
3-240s,1-360,and my BIG TANK is 10.4-11.6 MILLION GALLONS!...depending on the tide.(mother nature provides water changes,and illumination).
The money transfer switches from bulbs,salt,snails,pump maint.,etc.. to gas for the Whaler to get out on my site.-Dave
"If you want to play BIG, you have to pay BIG"

corallimorph

Has been struck by the ban stick
Coral only! although the "Big Tank"inhabitants come and go as they please,( there are always alot of fish) i even have a pair of resident Pomacanthus arcuatus(Grey Angelfish) that seem to greet me on the decent and folow the activities for the duration of the dive.

I will post pictures soon,however, would like to start with some of my smaller systems.
i seem to be having a problem re-sizing small enough to post,and while i'm here.....perhabs i could solicit the help of one of you to send me a personal message with instructions of how to do so,i'm sure there's an easier way than i'm trying

cracker

I added my 1st two corals to my 200 today! A Colt and Toadstool. Does this meet the requirements to join the 200+ Club?