That time again....need suggestions.

icedgxe

So it's time to replace my bulbs again. I am running a current sunpod with 150w hqi's. I have been running pheonix 14k's and have been pretty pleased. I do however notice that around 8 months on mine that algae picks up and I start losing growth and color in my corals. I have been thinking about switching bulbs for a while now. I am looking for the best combo of color and par. So far these are the bulbs I am looking at....

Radium 20k

Aqualine 13000k

Pheonix 14k

Keep in mind that right now I am not having to run my actinics and I kind of like it that way. Does anyone have any experience with the aqualine? How will the life of the radium be compared to the pheonix? Par? Any help or suggestions are welcomed.

Schwa

I was running just the phoenix for a while and thought I liked the look but recently for giggles I hooked back up the t5's and fired up some actinics and realized they add a whole bunch to the look so they are staying. I am planning on adding my 2 other t5's back into the mix as well soon probably a fiji pruple and a blue plus