Terminology?

Xanareef

Hello,

I've been reading the critique thread and found myself scratching my head more than once about the terminology used. I didn't want to detract from the thread so I've decided to ask in a new one.

Would it be possible for someone to compile a small Glossary to help out those of us who don't breath camera? It would be incredibly helpful to know what Noise is, or what aperture does. I'm sure there are a dozen more, so if you can add them as well it would be great.

Thank you in advance,

Alexis

ReefLady

Staff member
Good idea. Unfortunately, I'm headed for bed but will contribute when I can. I imagine when I start the list, it will get long quickly. :)

Travis

Gina

RS STAFF
I agree Alexis! Of course, it would help also if we could all have the type of cameras it takes too. Mark and I only have a Kodak Easy Share and I'm not too sure if we could accomplish what these guys do with it. But, I don't know what all this stuff means either!

Xanareef

Thanks!

Thanks for the links, reefrunnner. Quite a bit makes sense now!

Gina, hubby recently purchased a Sony Cyber-Shot Pro, though we havn't had a chance to turn it on the tank yet, but we will. I hope to have some nice shots up before too long. Maybe this weekend.

Thanks again,

Alexis