Teresa's Cichlid Tank

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
:nekid: living life to its extremes has both good and bad points, unfortunately the bad is sooooo much more fun lol

teresa

Pictures of my Cichlids in the experimental tank
127-2734_IMG-1.jpg

127-2742_IMG.jpg

127-2739_IMG.jpg

127-2712_IMG.jpg

127-2705_IMG.jpg

boozeman

your pics are so much better than steves....can you take some pics of the wart tank and post them into his thread for us? :invisible

teresa

your pics are so much better than steves....can you take some pics of the wart tank and post them into his thread for us? :invisible

Okay I will take some pictures for you. I do not know why I take better pictures then him, we use the same camera.

vdituri

I think it's cause you must have little hands that fit the buttons on the camera. Steve's probably got big ol clumsy fingers.

And you did take better pics. lol

teresa

I think it's cause you must have little hands that fit the buttons on the camera. Steve's probably got big ol clumsy fingers.

And you did take better pics. lol
Thank you Victor.
You are very right there Victor. His little pinky is bigger then my thumb and when I stand in front of the mirror and if he places his one arm in front of my face, my vision is completely blocked.

aquaticimports

Has been struck by the ban stick
I love african cichlids. so far I see you have a bunch of pseudotropheus . what else do you plan to add. I saw you had some pic's of tropheus. Did you add those yet? With you having a 90 gallon you have lot of room to pack them in. Keep those numbers high and they will cohabitate together and thrive. Great aquascape BTW

teresa

I love african cichlids. so far I see you have a bunch of pseudotropheus . what else do you plan to add. I saw you had some pic's of tropheus. Did you add those yet? With you having a 90 gallon you have lot of room to pack them in. Keep those numbers high and they will cohabitate together and thrive. Great aquascape BTW

The bunch of pseudotropheus that I have is in a 50 gallon tank with a 15 gallon sump. The pics of the Tropheus that I am getting soon will be in a 90 gallon tank with a 30 gallon sump.
Pls enlighten me on this . The pseudotropheus comes from Melawi and were sold to me as Melawi cichlids and the Tropheus that I am getting are sold to me as Tanganyikan Cichlids. Are they both the same kind of Cichlids but coming from different areas? Can I mix the Pseudotropheus and the Tropheus together? What other types can I add to the ones above mentioned?
Thank you for your compliment on the landscape.