TDS Reading

Nanoreefbro

Just checked my TDS reading and the input is 4 and the output is 2. It's been almost a year since I changed my DI cartridge. It's probably about time huh?

Boomer

Reef Sanctuary's Mr. Wizard
I take it he means it is 4 at the RO output which is the DI input :)

Yes Nano, it is time to think about it. Some actually let it go longer like 4 in your case.

Nanoreefbro

I take it he means it is 4 at the RO output which is the DI input :)

Yes Nano, it is time to think about it. Some actually let it go longer like 4 in your case.

Yeah thanks Boomer.. That is exactly what I meant... Sorry for the confusion..

BobBursek

Mine runs ro out 3, di out 0, Jim said at TheFilterGuys 1 is okay at 2 change the DI. I trust him with my first born! LOL. For a Reef tank, FOWLR can go to 3 or 4.

BobBursek

Yes you want to run off the soften water according to Jim at TFG's, answered all my questions, some like Buckeye, same pricing with in pennies, but I can call Jim up there on a Sunday night and he answers the phone, cold water supply 46* rejection rate 8-1 can not fix it, Buckeye wants to sell you something, Jim nature of the beast, ro membrane is rated for 65psi, 75* optimal.

Nanoreefbro

Received it yesterday and I'm back in business.. I even got a credit back because I paid too much for shipping. Talk about customer service... Outstanding..

BobBursek

OH YAh!!!!!!!! Like I said trust TFG's with my first born!!!!! Just answered a thread where a person got burnt on EBay with a 100gpd RODI, saved money, but the largest part cost is the RO membrane, got a junk one, all FORUMS SHOUD HAVE A STICKIE, DO NOT BUY ON EBAY", and yes I know some have gotten bargains there, I am old and wise, as "The young bull said to the old bull nappening on the slope over looking a herd of Jersies said, lets run down there and impregnate one, the old bull said lets walk down and do them all"!!!!