Tbs :)

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
If Sas is going to Tampa he better cross the state and visit me. It's only another 2 hours.

I WISH! one of these years theres going to have to be a meeting meeting lol, surely before we leave Canada, Ill bring maple syrup

BarbMazz

I WISH! one of these years theres going to have to be a meeting meeting lol, surely before we leave Canada, Ill bring maple syrup

I'll bring Lake Erie Walleye or Perch? Or Great Lakes Brewing Co beer, which is pretty darn good! Or BOTH! Or, I could bring Midges.. which are annoying little <non-stinging> bugs we get here when the lake warms up.

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
I'll bring Lake Erie Walleye or Perch? Or Great Lakes Brewing Co beer, which is pretty darn good! Or BOTH! Or, I could bring Midges.. which are annoying little <non-stinging> bugs we get here when the lake warms up.

OH Man! that is cruel!!! I grew up on lake st Clair Walleye wow has that been a while! and yellow perch we ice fished for ever year on Erie

BarbMazz

Okay, my TBS order is shipping tomorrow!

Richard recommends sticking with the 40g package which gives me 80lbs LR. He is sending me a bunch of LR rubble to put in my sump. And, 90lbs of LS. He evidently agrees that the MarcoRocks will be seeded from the LR. Plus the LS is REALLY LS since he scoops it from the bottom of the ocean and ships it in water... I imagine this helps seed the tank really well, too.

I also have more Marco Rock in a box that I think I'll throw into my sump today. It's some more shelf, and bits and pieces that broke off in shipping.

BarbMazz

TBS scheduled arrival via Southwest Airlines;

1:35 pm Monday, April 21, 2008 Cleveland Hopkins Airport.

Yippee!

Let the Fire Drill begin!

Watch the Snail's Pace Chronicle for pictorial progress later today. Maybe.

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
see Barb, see Barb run, run Barb RUN! welcome to "YOUR anxious moment" one of many experienced while awaiting a shipment, dont forget the gloves!, have you made up a bunch of rinse water? any dead sponges you remove now will save countless lives later

tbittner

And do you have a couple brushes ranging from big to tooth brush size so you can scrub it down really good before putting it into your tank?

BarbMazz

see Barb, see Barb run, run Barb RUN! welcome to "YOUR anxious moment" one of many experienced while awaiting a shipment, dont forget the gloves!, have you made up a bunch of rinse water? any dead sponges you remove now will save countless lives later

See Barb Be Exhausted Later Today! I think I slept like 1-1/2 minutes last night.

"Is it time?" "Is it time now?" It it time yet?" "It HAS to be time NOW!"

I have my gloves ready! Lots of rinse water ready! Nose is ready to sniff for stinky sponges!

BarbMazz

And do you have a couple brushes ranging from big to tooth brush size so you can scrub it down really good before putting it into your tank?

NO! No brushes for this rock! It was in the ocean yesterday and will be in ocean water in the boxes.. it is LIVE LIVE LIVE. The only thing I'll have to do is swish it around in the water, give it a sniff for stinky sponges (which I'll remove if they ARE stinky), and put it in the tank. And the quicker I do this the better. It will be a Fire Drill afternoon, for sure!

I can't wait! It's gonna be FUN!

BarbMazz

Steve we HAVE to find a way to get you some! I'm sure even one piece would revitalize your tank.
:cry1: