Tapatalk issues?

Choff

I can no longer connect to the forum via tapatalk. Getting the 'Failed to connect to forum, please check with forum admin if problem persists'. I have had this happen periodically, but was able to quickly connect. This has been going on for days. Anyone else having issues or suggestions for a fix? Thanks!\

I am able to get into other forums. It was just this one and one other that I couldn't. I can now get into the other and this is the lone one I cannot access now....and the one I care most about. :)

Choff

Thanks, no it's not working for me. I wanted to make sure it wasn't a global issue before I started messing around trying to get it to work. Looks like it's just me.

Mrsalt

PREMIUM
Sometimes mine does. I shrink the app, double click the home button and psychically shut everything down then reopen app and it always works ok from then on in. I think it could be a conflict between apps. Mine does it for other forums if you where on them as much as this one. But that's why you don't get it happen cuz you into the best forum :)

Try restarting your phone. Then if that doesnt work, double tap your home button and swipe away all the apps running to close them down. Yu prolly only have to do this to taptalk but I like to start fresh.

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
I've never tried Tap-a-talk....I keep getting pop-ups that want me to sign up to use it.
What are the advantages of using it? (been wanting to ask for a long time)

Mrsalt

PREMIUM
It's easier to use than website, for example any participating threads show updated on main screen if another post occurs. You can take pics and post in app. But for you Di this would enable you to post more quickly :)
Do it, it is real super duper easy.