Tanks for sale

lmason

I'm getting out.
I have two tanks that are currently running and have been for just over 3 yrs.
Tank 1 is 140G non drilled Oceanic w/ stand, 145# LR, 150# sand, Aquaclear filter, Life Reef Overflow, Aquatic Reef System 50gpd 3 stage RO unit, 20L sump w/ Aquaclear Skimmer. Live stock is a blue Tang, blue damsel, a couple hermit crabs and a brown serpent star.
Tank 2 is 29G non drilled Oceanic w/ stand, 45# LR, 25#(I think) sand, Aquaclear filter. Livestock is 2 yellow tail blue damsels.
Tanks are located south of Dallas, TX and are pick up only. If you have any questions email hotst70@yahoo.com

wildbill36

my dad lives in denton area so it would give me a good excuse to visit the folks i emailed you about your set up and didnt hear back you didnt metion how much you wanted for the set up as for the live stock i am not interested right now as i have no place to put them till i can get it all set up again and i dont think they could survive the nine hour trip home in this heat

lmason

Sorry, I didn't get to look at my email or my computer last night. I just answered you email. I'm asking $1500 for the big tank and it's a glass tank. I'm asking $200 for the small tank.

Lorri

lcstorc

For those of us who are too lazy. LOL

Picture_0011.JPG

002_02.JPG

158242-R1-2.JPG

158242-R1-4.JPG

lmason

Thank you. I guess I'm brain fried. I never even tought about posting the pics in the message. :smck:

Lorri

lcstorc

N6t in Texas or we would talk. lol. What lighting and is it included? That could make a difference to anyone close. Also are you willing to part it out?

lmason

I never upgraded the lights so it's the standard flourescents that came with the tank. I'd rather not part it out but it may come to that.

Lorri