Tankmate for sixline wrasse and cleaner shrimp and corals

sixline

I know these are tough requirements, but I've got a 100g with a pair of false perculas, a pair of engineer gobies, a pair of cleaner shrimp, and a six line wrasse. I don't want to go with a dwarf angel since I'd be worried about my corals. As far as six lines go, mine is not too bad.

Any suggestions?

Considering a lawnmower or starry blenny...

Steve L

Depending on what corals you have I wouldn't worry much about dwarf angels. I have a 70 gallon reef tank that's had a flame angel for almost a year, and he's never touched any of the corals. With 100 gallons you have a lot of room to work with and there are a number of great fish you could add. You could probably get away with a tang if you get it smalle enough. I have a yellow in my 70 and they're slow growers so I don't expect him to outgrow my tank for a few more years.

sixline

Some interesting ideas. I've got LPS and softies mostly. I like the tang idea….maybe a Kole tang.

Any other suggestions?

terriertype

I know these are tough requirements, but I've got a 100g with a pair of false perculas, a pair of engineer gobies, a pair of cleaner shrimp, and a six line wrasse. I don't want to go with a dwarf angel since I'd be worried about my corals. As far as six lines go, mine is not too bad.

Any suggestions?

Considering a lawnmower or starry blenny...
Get a lawnmower. I have one in my tank. Although it is not the most colourful fish, it is the most fun to watch. He/she is almost like having a pet. It always comes to the front of the tank when I come into the room. Plus it is really good at cleaning the rock work.