Tankmate for Hawkfish in 29 FOWLR

sambrinar

Your are quite welcome.... Now go to your gallery, look for the link and add it to your clipboard and paste it here.. people will respond better to it here rather than going to the gallery.. I will try, not sure if I can... let me see

sambrinar

got if for you,,,,,

Alright!! He's in my gallery! Anyway, please take a look at my hawkfish and tell me what type you think he is! very different coloring, no? That is his actual color. Thanks for the help sambrinar!

here is the pict Krazykat wants an Id for.....
Mellow_Yellow_Resized_6.JPG

krazykat

THAAAANK YOU!!!!! YOu pretty much did all the work for me! You are awesome Sambrinar! Karma to you (now let me see if I can figure out how to do that; :D )

sambrinar

just go to your gallery, click on the pict, look under the picture and copy the link (UBB Code) to the clipboard and paste it here, walaaa.. No problemo, glad I could be of some assistance, since I don't know what type of fishy.. Besides, we West Coasters need to stick together :D

You could pm Boomer if you don't get a reply, he hangs out a lot in the chemistry forum, not boomerD, boomer

Last edited:

sambrinar

I know cool fish, Krazy Kat has been trying to get an Id on the fish...

I suggested he/she pm Boomer, I don't know if they did...

krazykat

Hi y'all! Yeah, I pm'd one of the mods to see if he can move the thread from post #18 to another forum, like Fish ID or something. I've always been curious as to what kind of hawkfish my fisheater is (lol). No response still. Pretty nice color on Mellow Yellow, isn't it? Thanks!

krazykat

I suggested he/she pm Boomer, I don't know if they did...

'preciate all your help, Brenda! I have had moments of confusion in the past, but I have not actually referred to myself in the plural form, before :lol: :p :LOL: ! "We" have not PM'd Boomer yet :D. Was kinda hoping that someone will come along who knows about these RARE EXPENSIVE fish :D!

sambrinar

'preciate all your help, Brenda! I have had moments of confusion in the past, but I have not actually referred to myself in the plural form, before :lol: :p :LOL: ! "We" have not PM'd Boomer yet :D. Was kinda hoping that someone will come along who knows about these RARE EXPENSIVE fish :D!

:LOL: I donno, you could be siamese twins, or multiple personality disorder :dunno: your welcome.. Boomer is the fish ID masta. that is why I suggested him...

krazykat

My guess on an ID would be Cirrhitichthys aureus aka Yellow hawkfish.

Hi cheeks! Where have you been all this time?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:winner: WE HAVE A WINNER - ding ding ding ding!!!! http://www.artificial-reef.net/5fl/Cirrhitichtys-aureus---2.htm

You da best, cheeks! Thanks for everybody's help, especially Brenda!!!
:thumber: :thumber: :thumber: :thumber: :thumber: Karma to both of you!!!!

Is there anybody else out there who has or has ever had a Yellow Hawkfish too? Why is this fish seldom seen in the hobby? Would be nice to know... :D

Last edited:

krazykat

hey cheeks, maybe now you can help me get that link to the Hong Kong Artificial Reef Project website to work! :D I still don't know where the heck my clipboard is so that I can just copy and paste links to my posts.

Who am I kidding? I don't even know where to start.... :laughroll :laughroll :laughroll Can you say 'Technological Noob?" Maybe I should change my handle to "EmilyBronteSaurus!" :laughroll