tank over time

halo2rain

ok well I finally got around to taking pictures of the tank it looks great to me but not to my phone and alas I don't have a regular camera I will probably be getting one either this paycheck or next paycheck we shall see anyways im going to post some pics of the tank they are all normal except for one picture which youll be able to tell that I messed around with it so without further ado my little slice of home ocean and you can tell me if I need to move some stuff or tell me how its going and looking i put stuff where i liked it and where i thought by reading and doing research what the light should be for it also im gonna be adding more rock into the tank so that it goes higher but that will be when i get probably a 90g and have a refugium going underneath the tank so there wont be any equipment in the tank besides the powerheads.

my duncans first lil baby :)

this guy went missing and i think its the rogue mushroom in the next pictures and yes for some reason it liked my old heater rubber piece lol

i think its a rogue mushroom that just attached itself where it liked lol tell me if im wrong