Survivor All Stars!

Gina

RS STAFF
Ok guys, I am as excited about this as I am the Superbowl! I am such a surviror freak. This one is going to be difficult there are way too many players I like. The last survivor was the only one that I didn't flip flop in who I liked or didn't. My first choice was Rupert with Sandra coming in second.

Jeff ain't bad to look at either!! I actually thought about trying out for the Australia one but, I know I would loose because I am not eating or drinking anything gross!!! Other than that, I think I could stand a chance.

Any other Survivor freaks here? Looking forward to some chit chat about it soon!!!

ScottT1980

I am a closet survivor freak as well. A very good friend of mine is "Big" Tom neice and apparantly, Tom did real well in the All Star episode (of course, this was the same thing I heard about the Africa survivor but in fact, Tom did do real well). I met Tom and Ethan a few years back when they visited this said friend of mine (believe me, all the girls went a little crazy over Ethan, including my girlfriend :rolleyes: ).

FWIW, I hope Tom, Rupert, and Ethan just run the gambit against everyone else. These three seem to be the most sincere of them all and so I just hope for once that the good guy wins. Heck, I will throw Cody in there with them (can you see that I am a freak???).

Take er easy
Scott T.

Mary

Evil Angel
How about Rudy? He was always good for being straight and blunt, but made you LOL at his remarks! I've watched almost every one of them too! Rupert is a great guy and I liked the first episode of that series when he grabbed a few of the opposing teams shoes and sold them. I look forward to this one too!

reefrunner

Contributing Member
Lex is gonna take it all ;)

Rupert had a very weak mental game, and I kinda got tired of his whining, he wa definitely one of the most colorful players they've ever had, but IMO, doesn't really stand a chance against some of the other players. Don't forget the player that wrote the book on survivor will be back, Richard Hatch!! Fat, Gay, Naked and on National TV...AGAIN...God I hope their nudity blur doesn't fail!!!!

Gina

RS STAFF
:LOL: Agreed! But, for some of the others.....I certainly wouldn't mind if they didn't blurr it out. I am going to have to wait until the game starts and see how each player is going to play the game this time around. I am sure some of them are going to take a different aproach this go around.

mwrager

I am also a surviror freak. I will not go anywhere the night its on. I tell the kids to leave me alone, but of course if they want some thing that is the night they ask, because they know I will say yes.

Mary

Evil Angel
Second episode tonight and can't stand Richard Hatch's lazy pompous a$$ attitude and how he's dropping his clothes every chance he gets! :rolleyes: Then had the nerve to brag about knowing how to make a fire, but didn't offer to make one.
I heard Jeff on the radio this morning talking about how each Survivor get's paid this time. Tina got 25 grand for being the first voted off. No wonder they came back to play again.

Last edited:

ScottT1980

Too bad Tom and Rupert are not in the same tribe, I still think they would run the table if together.

It looks like they are hurting without fire/water, can't wait for the episode tonight, and then the Duke + Carolina basketball game (which is bigger than the superbowl in NC). Looks like it will be a pretty unproductive night :rolleyes:

Take er easy
Scott T.

jojopus

All i can think of when i see Richard Hatch is when he was interviewed by Triumph the insult comic dog after he won the first Survivor and Triumph said to him regarding his nudity... "Usually i have to eat grass to make me puke!!". I dont think he'll be on for too long cause of his "I am the king" attitude. I'm rooting for Rudy and Rupert.

reefrunner

Contributing Member
LOL, Hatch is freakin hilarious. All of the people on mogo mogo should be slapped for not having fire, Kathy is wearing glasses, that is how they got fire in Borneo and they use a magnifying glass in Africa. I was literally yelling at the screen when I saw Kathy in glasses watching them try to make fire. Personally as of right now, I'm rooting for Lex and next in line is Rob C. Rob M. is a moron, always has been, "I've got an aliance with Amber for obvious reasons...she's beautiful obviously", what an idiot. His attatch yourself to the cheescake stratagy didn't work in Marqueses, but it should work with a bunch of survivor vetrans, LOL. FWIW, appaently this one gets pretty ugly, my wife is friends with Lex's wife and apparently...without going into detail...it was bad, there is also speculation of lawsuits being filed in this one against CBS, Mark Burnette has always played favorites in this game, wonder if he's stupid enough to try it with a bunch that has seen his tricks before.

Gina

RS STAFF
Looking forward to tonights episode! I have heard through the grapevine that Richard has matches. I heard that today at work. Anyone else hear this? If he does, can you imagine if the rest of his tribe finds out? Good-bye Richard!

I was surprised that Rupert went along with the rest and voted Tina out. I would trust Tina way before I would trust Jenna and Jeri! if I remember right Tina was true to her alliances.

reefrunner

Contributing Member
I have heard through the grapevine that Richard has matches. I heard that today at work. Anyone else hear this? If he does, can you imagine if the rest of his tribe finds out? Good-bye Richard!

They are all searched before they get on the island, the simpl fact is, Richard was there when B.B. got fire by using his glasses like we as little boys did to fry ants on the sidewalk. That is how he could start it in a couple of minutes, he is on Kathy's tribe and she is wearing reading glasses ;) There is alot at risk to try smuggling matches in, all the prizes are doubled, he is watched 24/7 by camera men, hard to imagine them not kicking him off when he started a fire with matches.........

Gina

RS STAFF
Someone at work thought that he would be in trouble but, I thought that since they allowed Jon to lie about his grandmother dying that Richard bringing in Matches would be no big deal. Like, they would say...he's playing the game. Like I heard when Jon played his little trick! I thought for sure when that happened he would be dismissed from the game. I was wrong:(

reefrunner

Contributing Member
The difference is Jon simply lied, that has been part of the game since the beginning. Smuggling in matches is different, and he may not be removed from the game, no one ever confessed to the candy bar wrapper in the Amazon and the Cameramen had to know who's it was....The only rules to survivor are you cannot use physical violence and you cannot share your prize, so who knows. There is a thread concerning this at one of the survivor sites, but the consensus is that it is bogus.