Surprise!!! Thank you Drew!

GeeWizzItsMe

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melanie definitely deserves that! Great job! I need some better frags to send to her...

Melanie

Thank you Christopher, Matt & Lynn!

Drew, I posted about your FANTASTIC corals on another site I belong to, and I thought I'd share the response with you as well.

very nice surprise gift BTW ... wish I had a online reefer friend like that. lol

I've been looking for some duncan heads ... :-( ... haven't seen any locally.

Everytime I look in my tank, I get this giant grin. Everything is doing so well! They seemed to love my tank immediately. I was pleasantly surprised at how well they shipped considering how cold it is up there! The heat pack must have kept them snuggly for the cold half of the trip.

I would give NorthEastCoral the highest recommendation. Your specimens are beyond compare...healthy, gorgeous, and full. The packaging was superb and mine was just a gift!

Witfull

:( i want in on the stuff....i lost my 5yr old sinularia...he just started to melt...it was soon after i had to get rid of my maroon clown that was hosted by him (clown killed 2 carpet anemones with OVERATTENTION. and he pouted and withered.

grinch

Wow!!! just checked out NEC website. :drooool: Very impressive, and in my neck of the woods! Prices and selection are "the bomb" I cannot say enough about the advice, help, and spankings (yes I deserved them) from the constituents of Reef Sanctuary. Being an old fish grower, burt a newbie at reefing it is overwheolming to know there is support for this fantastic hobby/obsession.

Sincerely

Gary/aka Grinch