Suggestions for new coral

CPL376

I need a suggestion for a new coral. I'm wanting an lps or soft with some movement and the ability to handle strong direct lighting. I have Frogspawn, Torch, Kenya Tree, grogonian, and Elegance. But I have a rather large place near the top that is bare. I know the Hammer or Anchor are a possability but would like something a little more unique. Also I should probably say that I'm not willing to watch a Goniopora slowly die, but I would greatly appreciate any suggestions.

Wolfgang8810

I need a suggestion for a new coral. I'm wanting an lps or soft with some movement and the ability to handle strong direct lighting. I have Frogspawn, Torch, Kenya Tree, grogonian, and Elegance. But I have a rather large place near the top that is bare. I know the Hammer or Anchor are a possability but would like something a little more unique. Also I should probably say that I'm not willing to watch a Goniopora slowly die, but I would greatly appreciate any suggestions.

Duncans! cant beat them :D

CPL376

Awsome Idea Wolfgang I just googled them. I've never seen them at any of the local stores here. I'll have to see if I can locate some.

Thanks

I agree with that. I think the Duncans are amazing to watch. Definitely one of my favorite corals I have. Check out pics of mine in my build thread