Stunning Nudibranch Photos

blue_eyes53813

Yep, Thanks all. I took those pictures using my very own picture takin skills..... UMMM NOT.... I wish... Very nice indeed lol

seafansar

Thanks for sharing!!! Those pictures are so beautiful!! I thought he collected them and took pictures in a studio or something, but no he brought his mini studio with him! He must have an insanely good camera; some of those were tiny!

Tru2nr

so are all nudi's coral eaters....would love to see a species if they exist that don't eat coral

funkpolice

I don't think they all eat coral, but I think most of them do eat very specific things. I know some eat only one kind of sponge.
bill

djbacon

they are gorgeous but I think they are best left in the sea. My LFS had one in a 30 gallon for about 2 days. When those things die it is instant tank crash. And boy is it ugly when it dies, melts away almost instantly.

Techno-Vicki

Thank you Scott for sharing!!! I believe that learning about sea life will help us cure may diseases. Interesting article.

lcstorc

Not sure how I missed this the first time around but it is incredible. Awesome pics of some very special critters. What spectacular colors.