Stuff left... All must go...

ReefGuy69

Mike,

Can you do me a favor? I was wondering if you could set the fans to the side for two weeks. If you can then i will definatley purchase them when i get paid on the 24th. Otherwise i understand.

Icebox

Hey 2tall Welcome to RS. I know I am getting out of the hobby, but this place is a wealth on knowledge. Ask lots of questions and these guys will treat you right...

Will call you in a minute.

Icebox

Updated list... Whats left, Sun 1/20

1 Medusa Dual stage temp controller (HC100) $50 Needs new sensor... ($5 shipping)

1 dolphin amp master 3600 (can't find the 2100 impeller. sorry.) $150
This is not showing signs of leakage yet, but as many of you know sooner or later the seals will need to be replaced. I replaced them 2 -3 years ago. ($10 shipping)

Powerheads: $15 Takes all 3 ($5 shipping)
1 Hagen 201 Powerhead
2 Hagen 301 Powerhead

All lighting - $100 ($10 shipping) (Not including Bulbs)
36” metal reflector to go behind VHO lighting $5
1 Icecap 660 Ballast w/ wire harness $100
1 pr VHO endcaps with standoffs, $5

6 VHO bulbs Superantic 60 inch 140 watt - $80 takes all ($15 shipping)

I just found a Pentair Aquatics AF-93 Single Chemical Filter and a Pentair Aquatics AF-94 Single Mechanical Filter in the closet. $45 gets both shiped to your door... They would work great to run carbon filtration in a loop from the sump. As far as I know all pieces are here. I put them together using unions so you should be able to work them into any system.

Icebox

Updated list... Whats left, Thurs 1/24

180 Gallon Tank $350 Must pick up.

1 Medusa Dual stage temp controller (HC100) $50 Needs new sensor... ($5 shipping)

1 dolphin amp master 3600 (can't find the 2100 impeller. sorry.) $150
This is not showing signs of leakage yet, but as many of you know sooner or later the seals will need to be replaced. I replaced them 2 -3 years ago. ($15 shipping)

Powerheads: $15 Takes all 3 ($5 shipping)
1 Hagen 201 Powerhead
2 Hagen 301 Powerhead

All lighting - $100 ($10 shipping) (Not including Bulbs)
1 Icecap 660 Ballast w/ wire harness $100
2 pr VHO endcaps with standoffs, $10

6 VHO bulbs Superantic 60 inch 140 watt - $80 takes all ($15 shipping) NEW
4 URI VHO SuperAntics. 110 watts. $50 (15 Shipping) NEW

I just found a Pentair Aquatics AF-93 Single Chemical Filter and a Pentair Aquatics AF-94 Single Mechanical Filter in the closet. $45 gets both shiped to your door... They would work great to run carbon filtration in a loop from the sump. As far as I know all pieces are here. I put them together using unions so you should be able to work them into any system.

ReefGuy69

hey.. you still have the hagen power heads? there is one (201) and two (301's) right? i got your fans and i was going to make a payment tonight for the fans and the power heads... so it would be $65 for it all. let me know if you still have them so i can make one payment for everything. if not i will just make it for the fans. thanks