Steves LEDs Install - Biocube 32

Cashplus

Hi All,
Cashplus (Tony) up here in Canada. Looking around the forums and there seems to be a fair number of folks with Steves LEDs here. I just purchased and installed a Biocube 32 LED Turbo Upgrade System- Plug and Play kit with a HurricaneX controller with Temp sensor. I installed the kit on Wednesday evening. I think I have followed the somewhat limited install instructions to a "T", unfortunately my tank remains dark for the last 2 days. Controller is lit up, indicating temperature and appears to be following the program I put in it on the display. Cooling fan attached to the LED array is running, but lights wont come on. Even when I switch to Manual mode in the controller. I read somewhere there are supposed to be small blue LED's on the controller that brighten up when you turn the array up, but that isn't happening either...
Any ideas where to begin troubleshooting? I have sent Steves some info and pictures yesterday and am waiting for their reply. Just wondering if anyone else may have experienced something similar? Its a lot of money to start out in the dark..!

Thanks
Tony