Steve's led retrofit kits

clown lover

I have the Steve's led's in my RSM 250 which was installed by the previous owner, full spectrum 14000k is what he tells me he bought he also bought the Typhoon controller 4 channel, wondering what % intensity anyone with these lights are running them at?
Right now I'm set at 80 % on the blues and 70% on the whites, I'm not used to these lights yet and found the AI's I have on my 90 g brighter probably because of the extra focal lenses they had.

Pat24601

I have the Steve's led's in my RSM 250 which was installed by the previous owner, full spectrum 14000k is what he tells me he bought he also bought the Typhoon controller 4 channel, wondering what % intensity anyone with these lights are running them at?
Right now I'm set at 80 % on the blues and 70% on the whites, I'm not used to these lights yet and found the AI's I have on my 90 g brighter probably because of the extra focal lenses they had.

That's the same spectrum I have. I just installed mine recently and I've been slowly moving them up. Right now they are at 60. I think most people seem to be running in the ballpark of 75, but really I'd like to know the answer to this to. There really isn't clear guidance I'm aware of fur what we should run at.

Pat24601

Looking through old posts I seem to see people with them set all the way from 50% up to 80%ish, with around 70% or so being kind of a mode.

I'm going to try to search threads and compile a list of settings (both white and blues) people have them set at for my own good. I'll post it once I do it.

BTW, I just checked and actually I have mine set at 55 right now and until recently I had them at 50, which is different than what I just posted. I misremembered earlier. Things seem to be going well, so I'm not sure how aggressively I'll move them up.

JKT

I ran my Steve's LED's at 75% on the blue's and 65% on the white's. If you turn them up too high the corals will bleach.