Started a dedicated photography forum

reefrunner

Contributing Member
I started a photography forum on my site, hope some of you will stop by and check it out, there aren't many members there, but hopefully in time it will grow to a decent size. Stop by and tell any friends that enjoy taking photos to give it a look.

ShutterBug's Photography Forum

It is in no way a replacement for this photography forum, but is specifically targeted towards photography enthusiasts. I am a member of a few photo forums and to be honest most seem a bit stiff, I'm hoping this new forum will have more of a friendly open feel like reefsanctuary ;)

Curtswearing

Cool...good luck bud. I am now just barely starting to know how to use my camera with the help of you guys and several other people on the board.

Gina

RS STAFF
Good luck with your forum! Probably wont see anything from me there though, a definate amatuer here!

reefrunner

Contributing Member
Oh and thanks to everyone that has signed up, even if it's just for moral support, it's appreciated ;)

Witfull

kev, i registered but didnt get the confirm email...can ya help me out?...i think you can guess my screenname....lol

reefrunner

Contributing Member
Yeah, I'll activate you manually, if you didn't get the email, it most likely was caught by a spam filter, to recieve message update emails, you'll need to white list us, or use a different email.

OK, your account is activated, you can log in now ;)

reefrunner

Contributing Member
Not a problem, your not the first whose email client has decided we are spam, I'll have to look into what I can do to make it more email friendly.

Gina

RS STAFF
Kevin,
I just registered! From what I could see the site looks really cool! I'll visit it later when I have more time to look around.
Thanks for the invite!