SPS CoRaLs-ORA Tort, Monti's and more

meemoo

I have a few frags of SPS. All corals will be double bagged and shipped in a styrolined box. Buyer pays shipping either USPS Express or UPS overnight unless you want another shipper. I can ship UPS ground in most places in New England for $10.

ORA Tort 1" $30 (color is more purple than pic shows)
IMG_2788.jpg

Peach Monti Digi ~1" $10 1 1/2" $15
(can do larger frags PM for quote)
Pinkpeachdigi.jpg

Purple tip tan polyps monti digi 1" $15
tanpolyppurpletipmonti.jpg

Bright Orange Monti Cap 1" $15
capnov2006.jpg

Bali Green Slimer 1" $15
greenslimer.jpg

Blue hairy stag 1" $15
bluestag2.jpg

mps9506

For those that don't know, the montis are a great sps starter coral and the Bali Slimer as well. If the slimer loses color in your tank you have some serious issues! :)

meemoo

For those that don't know, the montis are a great sps starter coral and the Bali Slimer as well. If the slimer loses color in your tank you have some serious issues! :)

Soo true! They were the first one's I got and 3 years later I still got em!

chuck116

Do you still have stuff available i am interested in buying some stuff. I am just getting started with corals. so i guess nothing to advanced. thanks for your time.

deaclauderdale

You still got the green slimer (tank is up and running)? Let me know, and if you have anything else I'd like to see.

hoppy

hello, I would like to get a few SPS for my Tank. would you get me some prices with shipping to zip 13069... I would be looking for a few if you wanted to put a package together. I am just starting w/ SPS's.
Thanks,
Jeff

meemoo

hello, I would like to get a few SPS for my Tank. would you get me some prices with shipping to zip 13069... I would be looking for a few if you wanted to put a package together. I am just starting w/ SPS's.
Thanks,
Jeff

Sent you a PM:)