SPS color before and after Ecotech Radion LED

Imax

The pictures tells the story:

BEFORE (Dont mind the picture in picture box, its from a different topic)
1151991.jpg

Color a few months later
IMAG0821.jpg

IMAG0817.jpg

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Awesome man! I've got some SPS that are under the radions and while they lightened out of the gate I'm seeing vibrant colors on the tips now.... Seems like they just need a little time. What were the sps under before?

Imax

I started out at 60%, and i'm still there as some other lps bleached abit. I'll start moving up soon. The stylopora on the pictures is placed directly under the LEDs around 1 feet below the source. I was running 6x original T5 on my RSM 250 before the radions. I saw results after just a few weeks with radions.

Funlad3

Has been struck by the ban stick
Awesome! I've seen great things happen under my LEDs. I'm convinced that Red and UV LEDs help things color up well. :D

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
I'm thinking of adding supplemental light to get some uv, either led or T5

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
You can select the kelvin up to 20k. Or you can create your own custom one by altering the intensities

StirCrayzy

Nice.
I do love the look of these.
Only wish i had the budget.
Bryan/Imax... excellent lookin tanks under these lights, and wow that coloration is nuts!

Imax

Nice.
I do love the look of these.
Only wish i had the budget.
Bryan/Imax... excellent lookin tanks under these lights, and wow that coloration is nuts!

Thank you :)
Expensive, but easier to swallow if you calculate the money you spend on replacing t5's to get optimal light, power consumption, tank heat AND as you can see, results like this. I know you are convinced... now you just have to convince your wife ;)