Spring Cleaning Sale!

johnmaloney

Well the weather is finally nice again, and we would like to offer you the introductory prices we offered on certain products, for a limited time:

Dwarf Ceriths - $.10 each
Florida Ceriths - $.35 each
Nassarius Snails - $.35 each
Blue Leg Hermits - $.25 each - nice assortment with extras. Not the micros in all black dwarf cerith shells.
Nerites - large - $.40 each - very nice sizes
Chitons - $1.50 each
Limpets - $.40 each
Chaeto - $4 each
Halimeda - (if available during sale should come in midway) $5 from high quality supply
Ulva - $3 per plant
Gracilaria $3 per plant
5 pack of mangroves $3

And some other specials like porcelains for $2, $4 filter feeder mix, $2.25 for our base rock with shipping included on most orders etc...All the basics to keep the tank looking good, and of course the service and support that you can't find anywhere else. Big Sale is Super Awesome. :)

Ask for free stuff from the Keys and you shall receive. Will be gone on Thursday and Friday for that trip though, so emails will be slow those two days. The next shipping day is Tuesday, so we can catch up on emails after our return from down south. If we aren't familiar with your tank setup, leave us a note about what you have going on so we can match free items to good homes.

I really wish i went with you guys instead of going with a LFS...

5 Ceriths
5 Nassarius
5 Nerite
and 6 +2 free Astrea snails....

34 bucks.

brucie

15 Nerite Snails (Small - Medium
10 Zig Zag Periwinkles
30 Dwarf Cerith
10 Florida Cerith
10 Nassarius Vibex

All for under 30 shipped!

1Reefer

Great prices john! I have to wait till next month to order but its ok I'm sure you have great deals all the time. You will be getting an email from me early next month with tank specs and whatnot.

Thanks, reefer1

johnmaloney

may is a good time of year. my favorite actually might have a sale or two. This particular sale ended, but we have a BOGO thing going on now, something else next week...

Kovu

Forgot to thank you here for the sale I should be getting my order today ill have some pics of them when they arrive.

brucie

It dropped down to 40 degrees and possibly lower last night. Do you think they will be OK when they arrive? If I knew the weather was going to drop like that I would have waited! I wasn't expecting such a drop.
I also had some toadstools arriving today too. Why does the weather always like to screw with me?!?!?

Kovu

My package has been finished with sorting at 742 am so it should be here, some i am little worried.

johnmaloney

It dropped down to 40 degrees and possibly lower last night. Do you think they will be OK when they arrive? If I knew the weather was going to drop like that I would have waited! I wasn't expecting such a drop.
I also had some toadstools arriving today too. Why does the weather always like to screw with me?!?!?

The only time the weather matters is on the last leg of the trip. They are warehoused and trucked before then.

brucie

Yeah, they were in Cincinnati last night and the temp dropped below 40. Should I be worried or do anything differently?

Kovu, what part of ohio are you in?

I assume they were in cinci because I have a different shipment of toadstools from a member here that were in cinci last night.

brucie

John, your PM box is full. I have another quick question for ya. And thanks for all the help! Awesome job!

Kovu

Im in the Hamilton County area near harrison, well after some post office issues I got my package every thing was there except the penny macro will get pics as soon as aclimmation is done.

brucie

Im in the Hamilton County area near harrison, well after some post office issues I got my package every thing was there except the penny macro will get pics as soon as aclimmation is done.

Cool! I used to work down in Hamilton,Middletown,Cinci,Oxford, etc etc.