Sponsorship

Not sure where this site is located, but have seen the banner on a local site I am associated with. I would like to have details on sponsorship and location of the site. If any of you know where or how to contact the person I need, please message me.

Thanks

Witfull

with this post im sure they will contact you ASAP with all needed info.
Welcome to the Sanctuary! and thank you for your interest.

mwrager

Welcome Cleburne Marine, I think the site is located in New Hampshire and Reeflady is one of the Administrator's of this site.

LuckyInk

Reef Painter
The owners are located in two different states, one in the north east and the other is in the mid west. And of course the members are all over North America. So to answer your question, this site is not local, but national and can be considered international with all of our Canadian and UK friends.
-Lucky

mwrager

Originally posted by LuckyInk
The owners are located in two different states, one in the north east and the other is in the mid west. And of course the members are all over North America. So to answer your question, this site is not local, but national and can be considered international with all of our Canadian and UK friends.
-Lucky

Thank You Lucky, you hit the nail right on the head. The site is open to everyone that wants to give and get information in a friendly manner.

Great!!

I have been wanting a non-local site that I could sponsor. I have customers all over the United States because of our mail order. Thanks for all your quick responses, it was a great help. I look forward to talking with the owners soon.

ReefLady

Staff member
Wit ~ thank you very much for the PM.

Cody - I just sent you an email ... thank you very much for the interest in the site!

Montanareefer

Has been struck by the ban stick
Hey Cody! Welcome to the RS forum! Great to have ya here. My wife was born in Odessa, Texas and is the love of my life!:)

ReefLady

Staff member
Hey Cody! Glad to see you here. Glad my banner on DFWMAS got noticed. :) I'm one of the owners of the site, as stated the other is in New Hampshire... so it's half locally-owned. :)

I didn't know you were working on a larger-than-local basis, but your reputation in the DFW area is excellent.

Sounds like ReefLady got you the sponsorship info. If you need anything else feel free to contact myself or her.

...and WELCOME to the Sanctuary! :wave: Glad to have you aboard as member, sponsor, either way...both would be nice. :)

Travis (in Dallas)

Travis thanks for the welcome. We are trying to venture out a little if we can. Not sure how it will work, but we are going to try hard at it. Thanks again everyone for the welcome.