Sponsors Helping Hurricane Victims

LuckyInk

Reef Painter
Following Coral and More's lead, Angela and I have decided to help support the American Red Cross as well. I invite other sponsors to follow Kellie's lead and donate to the American Red Cross. Feel free to post your contributions here.

=========================================
On the Flats Art Studio will be donating its profits to the American Red Cross in light of the Hurricane Katrina tragedy for the next two months. We feel as if it is the least we can do for the families who are missing loved ones and searching for a new place to call home.
Please help us help those left in the wake of this disaster.

Christopher, Angela, and Darian Smart

Last edited:

Gina

RS STAFF
Very nice! Here we are complaining about the price of gas and look at them!
What a mess! It's so sad.

Shells

:hallo: I just wanted to say thank you to all of you. It is such

a disaster here on the gulf coast as well as New Orleans

(I have family in N.O. as well as a house)

We no longer have a beach front here, from east biloxi, west to waveland/bay st. louis. I'd say 98% of everything that was on the beach is gone...

We were one of the lucky ones, we still have a home.

I'd also like to thank all the lineman, police, RedCross

and other volenters from coming down here to help. These
people are amazing!!

again, thank you!!

Lacie

we too are lucky. My mom's house, my house and brothers all in kenner/metairie are largely undamaged, but my sister's house in waveland ms is a total loss. The scariest thing is no one ever ever thought that they would get water from storm surge, but she had it up to her roof. 10 people in her subdivison died. But all 10 people and 13 pets in my family are a okay.

As for david and i's tanks... everythings dead, rock's still okay though i suppose.